Double-A Boxing Gloves?

rskbreaker

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone have experience using these gloves? I saw a recent pic of JuanMa Lopez using these in training. They have a pair of 16oz. sparring gloves that I've been eyeing. Leather, triple cuff, white with black and red trim for $75.00.

Double-A Boxing Equipment - Quality Professional Boxing Equipment: Boxing Gloves, Boxing Shoes, Boxing Trunks, Hand Wraps, Punch Bags and More!

Lopez_media_day_101101_001a.jpg

Lopez_media_day_101101_002a.jpg

I saw them a while back also and thought they looked pretty sharp. Maybe you could get a pair and let us know ;) lol

They dont look any flashy like mo9st gloves these days .The price is definetly eye catching :)

I saw them a while back also and thought they looked pretty sharp. Maybe you could get a pair and let us know ;) lol

I posted this hoping to catch someone else's eye(hint...hint lublin82), in the hopes that they would purchase and review them. lol

On a serious note. I might jump on these depending on what type of headgear I purchase next.

That makes it four gloves I'm looking to purchase. Heatseeker, Grant, Lonsdale Elite are the others. I think I have issues.

Back