Dos Anjos X rays released - Any experts here? Hairline fracture?

TwKjqp5.gif

I get PT's with hairlines ALL the time and i miss them. I'm not gonna lie, most of the time when they come in they're still functional but in some pain. generally not a lot, feels like you're super sore from a strong work out or massage. If the opponent wasn't as big a deal as Conor i assume RDA could/would fight. I think he has it in his mind he can't come in this fight anything less than 100%, and this hairline would def be causing his attention to focus on what's wrong with his foot instead of properly preparing. He has doubts right now, you can't come into a world class championship fight not thinking you're better and will win and now that he knows his foot isn't 100% he's scared he won't be able to perform to his full ability and it wont be enough.

TL;DR: i can def see why he pulled out, but i can also def see why people are saying he's scared because he could fight, it just wouldn't be that smart of an idea.

Got to be honest, im not an expert on these things, I can look and look at x-rays and not see anything.

It looks though like theres a little bit of bruising or a mark on the x-ray around the middle toe, thought it was his foot, but guess it could be a toe.

Images bit big, in spoiler

91fc7c4d_39692_nellie_kendall_vd_100101_124036_page_2_of_4.jpeg
b5843993_39692_nellie_kendall_vd_2_left_foot_100101_125257_page_2_of_4.jpeg
0/10

it looks like a fucking frog

Here, have one of these too

Boxer-Punch-Himself-in-Head.gif

You win sherdog today.

He's just a single tool in Jesus' hand. Guess Jesus should've went with a Craftsman tool to dispatch The God King.
Mental warfare is real people, and Conor owns that game.

Got to be honest, im not an expert on these things, I can look and look at x-rays and not see anything.

It looks though like theres a little bit of bruising or a mark on the x-ray around the middle toe, thought it was his foot, but guess it could be a toe.

Images bit big, in spoiler

91fc7c4d_39692_nellie_kendall_vd_100101_124036_page_2_of_4.jpeg
b5843993_39692_nellie_kendall_vd_2_left_foot_100101_125257_page_2_of_4.jpeg

Clearly a stubbed toe.

Not good for RDA to get so many x-rays..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back