Dorticos vs Briedis finally fight 3/21

Yacob

Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack
@red
Reaction score
On dazn

Haven't seen it mentioned

I'm very feel and excite for these.

Dorticos is a personal favorite of current crop, he just throws the same punches, but he gets the job done. Briedis might be too much, but I'm gonna ride with Dorticos here.

Good fight to feel and excite
I've been waiting for this one ever since Dorticos had the sick ko on Tabiti i think it was

3/21? Why so far off?

3/21? Why so far off?
My guess is they don't want to fight in front of an empty arena, due to COVID restrictions. They're hoping those restrictions are lifted by March.

Christ 3/21 ? This is not Wilder vs Fury that you need fans. Shameful

Still might happen that fight will be A+++ level pleasure to watch, sometimes Briedis is damn watchable, Dorticos if he will be in good shape too.
If they both really in good shape, it will be 50/50 match. :)

Still might happen that fight will be A+++ level pleasure to watch, sometimes Briedis is damn watchable, Dorticos if he will be in good shape too.
If they both really in good shape, it will be 50/50 match. :)
Is Dorticos ever really in great shape, though? I agree it could be entertaining but am leaning towards Briedis.

Briedis is a weird fighter. He has genuinely impressed me in the past, and then he's looked pretty poor and relied on spoiling at other times. Still, in my mind he's clearly the more talented man here. Dorticos is a pretty straightforward fighter. For a Cuban, he really isn't particularly technically special or inventive, but he's durable, hits hard, and has a good workrate. I think Briedis's footwork and ability to change the angle of attack with a variety of weapons win him this fight. Having said that, Briedis isn't always in form, and Dorticos is the kind of fighter who, although limited, will punish you if you're not in proper condition.

Can't guess in what shape Briedis and Dorticos might be now.
spoiling for Briedis most likely is some kind of his natural mode if there is included clinch. He is strong for his size and had been a lot used by Klitschkos to spar with. Look how they looked in clinches and then no wonders about Briedis in clinches.
Another stuff why he might prefer holding is that he was associated with police and security work. At least fact that he had proper exams and certificates is proven. Ofc there standup grappling is more preferable than striking, some automatisation for this maybe he get for this too.
-
It is very difficult to guess in what shape he will be and his gameplan choice too is difficult to guess until they will had some 2- 3 rounds done.
Definitely in some fights he did not looked in best shape, before fight vs Gevor no questions, this damaged version of Briedis....... vs Glowacki he looked more fresh, most likely defeated him without this ref and so on. No problems, trade accidental elbow for acccidental full power rabbit punch in norm not big problem unless someone assumed that one is eliglible to do everything he wishes and opponent should be thankful and box clean. It is norm in pro boxing, u dirty, i dirty. Problems? then don't box. Problems with ref and bells? They are not boxers problems, boxers should beat........... they at least did this. People need to see punches, banging.....knockdowns, KOs, otherwise it might be boring for casual fans.
Instead of boring stuff that Briedis did in 2 his other fights.
/// now 15 months after their last fights, for me impossible to guess in what shape they both will be tomorrow.

Back