• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DoorDash/Uber eats Delivery Drivers

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Have you ever placed such blind faith in someone as when you DoorDash food? Like I get that delivery drivers are similar but at least they’re somewhat contractually obligated to a company. Like, if they fuck up there’s some kind of accountability. What happens if a DoorDasher fucks it up? They just text em like “hey quit it lmao” and then if they do it like 13 times they get banned, and move onto the next hot app anyway.

One time I got baked and it was really late, I ordered McDonalds and the dude pulled up to my house, slow rolled, took a photo of his hand out the window holding the McDonald’s bag then peel out of my driveway like he was filming need for speed 10 in the fucking col de sac. What the fuck is that? Dickhead.

Another time this bitch just fell on her face outside on the flat earth and she spilled shit all over the place like a god damn train wreck. She just left the shit everywhere and went home. Like I feel bad but I really wanted that drink you asshole. At least if it was a driver through the restaurant you could call up and be like “yeah I think Tiffany or whatever took a digger outside your gonna have to send backup”

To quote Jack Torrance:

Are you out of your fucking mind?

Never ordered uber eat or doordash when I think of it ...

I love cooking so if im home, Im good.

If I don't feel like cooking,
Instead of paying extras for a delivery,
Im going out to eat what I wanna eat.

Never ordered uber eat or doordash when I think of it ...

I love cooking so if im home, Im good.

If I don't feel like cooking,
Instead of paying extras for a delivery,
Im going out to eat what I wanna eat.
On nights where there’s a lot going on it can make things a little simpler if you have the extra cash and don’t mind paying the extra $5 or whatever it ends up being

Have you ever placed such blind faith in someone as when you DoorDash food? Like I get that delivery drivers are similar but at least they’re somewhat contractually obligated to a company. Like, if they fuck up there’s some kind of accountability. What happens if a DoorDasher fucks it up? They just text em like “hey quit it lmao” and then if they do it like 13 times they get banned, and move onto the next hot app anyway.

One time I got baked and it was really late, I ordered McDonalds and the dude pulled up to my house, slow rolled, took a photo of his hand out the window holding the McDonald’s bag then peel out of my driveway like he was filming need for speed 10 in the fucking col de sac. What the fuck is that? Dickhead.

Another time this bitch just fell on her face outside on the flat earth and she spilled shit all over the place like a god damn train wreck. She just left the shit everywhere and went home. Like I feel bad but I really wanted that drink you asshole. At least if it was a driver through the restaurant you could call up and be like “yeah I think Tiffany or whatever took a digger outside your gonna have to send backup”
You can post reviews in those apps. There is probably a customer service number as well (at least there used to be).

Last edited:
On nights where there’s a lot going on it can make things a little simpler if you have the extra cash and don’t mind paying the extra $5 or whatever it ends up being
I stopped using it. Partly because they rip the restaurants off too.

In fact I stopped using Airbnb and use Uber and Lyft very sparingly now because the fees and taxes make it not worth it anymore. Once these p2p services become popular they go to shit.

We are getting fatter and lazier. We take the risk that they spit in the food. Which is why i call myself big tipper.

I stopped using it. Partly because they rip the restaurants off too.

In fact I stopped using Airbnb and use Uber and Lyft very sparingly now because the fees and taxes make it not worth it anymore. Once these p2p services become popular they go to shit.
Air bnb helps in a pinch though when you need something last second.

idk they are all just super convenient lol.

Just spent 30 mins hunting down a burrito from a DoorDash driver that went literally everywhere but the right building. They even got back on the expressway. Never ever again will I use this low IQ overpriced dogshit service.

Doesn’t make sense to me if you can just drive there. Only excuse would be if a fight or game is on or you can’t drive cuz you broke your leg.

I actually only use it when I travel and didn’t rent a car

I've seen videos of delivery folks eating and/or drinking part of the delivery, then delivering it "as is".

So... I'd rather take out/pick up the food myself.

Last edited:
It's a shitty service - everyone loses. The customers are overcharged, the restaurants are getting ripped off, and the drivers aren't paid shit.

And somehow, the apps all claim they have never been profitable. What amazes me about this is that they have been decreasing their driver pay for years. My friend's sister was doing doordash and making $300 per day on decent/good days...and $200 on a bad day. She quit sometime last year because she was barely making anything compared to in 2020-2022.

Last edited:
Local news said one of these delivery drivers here made six figures in a year.

Ordered from door dash,about a 10 minute drive and it was $16,never again.

Those drivers are fucking morons. I had to stop ordering from them because for some reason they would drive around to the back of the property and drop it off at the barn instead of the house. It really sucked when I had a ankle surgery in the middle of winter and was on crutches.

Back