Doo Hoo Choi vs Cub Swanson (?)

As much as I hate uber-prospect fights, I'm dying to see The Korean Superboy vs Yair Rodriguez.

Think people are sleeping on how good cub is with his hands. Last fight didn't reflect that because he had a concern of a td. Against choi he wouldn't have that.

As much as I hate uber-prospect fights, I'm dying to see The Korean Superboy vs Yair Rodriguez.
why would you want to kill yair?

except I want it too. fucking showman with a bunch of irrelevant strikes. but, feed him cub, and then feed him a top 10, it's better

i hope Choi gets at least one more fight before he gets thrown into the deep end.

That's a barn burner for sure. Its a real pick em fight. Both guys have great striking, I think cub could throw him off by utilizing his slick underrated ground game

why would you want to kill yair?

except I want it too. fucking showman with a bunch of irrelevant strikes. but, feed him cub, and then feed him a top 10, it's better

I think we need the prospect fight to see who's ready for Cub. I'm thinking Cub is a notch above both all around. He's got the skills to dominate either if he fights a smart (ground based, less exciting) strategy.

I think we need the prospect fight to see who's ready for Cub. I'm thinking Cub is a notch above both all around. He's got the skills to dominate either if he fights a smart (ground based, less exciting) strategy.
didn't like cub yesterday, and choi has asked for cub before, so, make it

Cub looked terrible last night, was getting tagged by a poor striker with no speed

Choi puts hands on him like a catholic priest

tbh
this fight wouldnt last long.
chois accuracy would kill cub.

kawajiri is a phenom. he moves like he is 48 and not 38.
he should quit that sport and find some softer activities.
look how many times cub clearly hit and kawajiri didnt kiss the mat.

choi would break kawajiri within 90 seconds.
for cub it should take 180 seconds.

for real!!

Back