Doo Ho Choi : "I am the best striker in the UFC featherweight division." (INTERVIEW)

He'd take your boy down and destroy him.

He's got good ground n pound, but he likes to fight standing up, and mcgregor is very capable on his feet as well. Sure superboy can win, but I'd favor mcgregor on his body of work and because of his size and reach.

His top games good, but his wrestling is not high level enough.

He'd get knocked out against Conor att his stage of his career... who knows, maybe in the future.

I wonder about his wrestling as well, but as we've all seen mcgregors TDD is lacking.

please. doo ho choi knocks conor out first round, latest second.

I'm Korean and I'm always rooting for Superboy, but mcgregor if anything has shown he can take it. If he can take mendes best shot to the jaw, he can take it from superboy.

A fight with Kawajiri would be nice, would actually favor Choi in that based off of how easily he handled Ishida's wrestling

I wonder about his wrestling as well, but as we've all seen mcgregors TDD is lacking.

It'd not great but his scrambles are very legit and he defended 2 of Chad's takedowns. It's good enough until proven different.

It'd not great but his scrambles are very legit and he defended 2 of Chad's takedowns. It's good enough until proven different.

True enough, but he also begged for a standup, when he couldn't get off his back too. But you maybe right about it being just good enough for now.

Hope this guy gets a chance to prove it soon.

lol why the fuck does he have a hypetrain?

He beat one guy in the UFC

one guy

and that one guy doesn't even have a wikipedia page.

one guy

Because we have watched his fights in Deep?

I agree that he's a bit too wild though.

one guy

He's a young, dynamic knockout artist with a lot of potential. People have been excited over Choi since he was flying knee-ing fools on the Japanese circuit.

one guy

DirtyDefinitiveDikkops.gif

he's a fighting another no-name.

Cool. He's styling on someone no one knows about. That makes him the best striker in the UFC!

:rolleyes:

Would say Ishida isn't a no name but he kind of is now.

But still, don't sleep on the kid.

Back