• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't get too excited if Ngannou vs. Lewis happens..

May the best man win, the winner should fight Volkov for a title shot. Although killing off another contender might not be the best decision.

Lewis keeps his power late into the fight and paces himself better these days. If he can get Ngannou to swing at air and gas himself he can take this one.

Ngannou should look to fight more like a faster starting Yoel, pacing himself, learning his opponent and picking the kill shot. Great if the KO comes early in the fight but just head hunting while throwing too many bombs will always gas a man his size. He also needs to practise missing punches as a form of conditioning.

Like every other hype and A-level trashtalker they start going through the motions for an easy payday.

Ngannou finished Henrique and Blaydes in the second round. Lewis mostly wins his fights after 1,5 rounds.

I don't see a bunch of blast doubles being utilized.

I agree, I was actually impressed with his cardio
Ngannou gets too much shit for the Stipe fight. It was grueling and he still survived to a decision, while nobody even made it out of the first round in a title fight against Miocic.

Back