dont fall for Conor's ploys for attention

Who do you think?

Anyone's guess but I don't think he'll fight a LW coming off a loss so not Dustin or Cerrone. A FW moving up would look bad so not Max, Frankie or Jose. Iaquinta and Diaz are booked. They were trying to make the Gaethje fight before Conor hurt his hand so probably him or RDA back at 155.

Anyone's guess but I don't think he'll fight a LW coming off a loss so not Dustin or Cerrone. A FW moving up would look bad so not Max, Frankie or Jose. Iaquinta and Diaz are booked. They were trying to make the Gaethje fight before Conor hurt his hand so probably him or RDA back at 155.
He ducked many LW's. about 5 called him out. Cerrone, Gaethje, Tony, Al, and now Dustin. Diaz don't want him. Frankie said he'd fight him..Jose or Max may not move up. he's gonna push for a TS...

He is lost. Too young to be a DNB, to weak to compete. So he will tweet till retirement

Someone needs to tell me, please!!

Why does or would Mcgregor want to fight Khabib next?

I know he would make a lot of money but he would make that fighting a variety of other people. Other people he has a better chance of winning i.e.. Cerrone, Gaethje, Masvidal, Holloway. Most have a <0% chance of attempting a takedown on him or pinning him against the cage for 25 minutes.

Please explain someone.
you do know that Khabib is the current champ , right ?
in order to get the title you need to beat the champ , right ?

If conor leaves his house someone here starts a thread about it and it's usually not his fans.

A mysterious tweet will get 2-3 days play.

you do know that Khabib is the current champ , right ?
in order to get the title you need to beat the champ , right ?
He doesn't care about the title. He still makes a ton of money.

Gonna safely assume ur one of the people that were adamant the mayweather and khabib fights weren’t gonna happen either

As soon as people actually stop talking about him the attention seeker will be right back

People that pretend not to care about him yet obsess over him are the reasons his relevant

If conor leaves his house someone here starts a thread about it and it's usually not his fans.

A mysterious tweet will get 2-3 days play.
they want him to go away but can’t stop talking about him

Very sad bunch

He doesn't care about the title. He still makes a ton of money.
he only cares about the title , why do you think he did fight Khabib ?

about making money , why do you care about his money ?
apple is doing lot of money with the new iphone, so what ?

He's not a bussinessman at all. HE is the brand of his company NOT fkn proper 12, and he is literally the only celebrity disgrace of note in the current time
He is plain and simply doing exactly what an irresponsible arsehole does when they have gone off the rails. It's both psychological and biological patterns of destruction.
He can forget being a top athlete in probably the most unforgiving sport that exists. And forget being able to maintain a brands positive exposure for enough time to pay off its creation and maintain growth.

He's the worlds village idiot now, I guess a part of me hates that but he's got to wake the fuck up a lot of men his age do this but they ain't famous so nobody cares. He needs help lol

Was the guy Conor punched in the bar your grandpa or something? My God, you are gotten to.

He ducked many LW's. about 5 called him out. Cerrone, Gaethje, Tony, Al, and now Dustin. Diaz don't want him. Frankie said he'd fight him..Jose or Max may not move up. he's gonna push for a TS...

And now none of them give a shit about Conor, soon as they're asked about him now they're just like ah fuck Conor, they can't be arsed with him.

Dont blame them really and now Conor is saying to Ariel recently he wants to fight all these dudes, too late Conrad.

Also, December 14th UFC is in Vegas so it's not a fight, he's probably just talking shite again lol

Yeah. As soon as someone says "I'll fight you" and then you dont do it, you "ducked" them.

dude isn't actually planning to fight, dude just wants attention for his businesses.

Gaethje, Tony, Nate, Khabib and everyone else stopped caring about him for good reason.
Dudes not a fighter anymore, he's a business man.

You made a thread about it, so YOU fell for it

Was the guy Conor punched in the bar your grandpa or something? My God, you are gotten to.
Did I mention anything about the old dude?
Perspective. He could of been. He is SOMEONES father or grandfather.

But even still some old random has done more for me by just ageing then McGregor has ever done by being a punk. That's why you respect ppl older.

Did Conor do anything for you at all in his life? My god your gotten to.

Back