• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Don't bugger with Batfleck and Damon, MaraLardo

Mate there isn't anything you can tell me about him that I don't know. I have read up on him, Mark, Elon, Branson and everyone doing something exciting with their success to mass extent.

What did you dislike about Steve's book?
I didn't read his book. I wouldn't spend a dime on that prick.

I didn't read his book. I wouldn't spend a dime on that prick.
That prick was a fucking genius. Had you read his book you would understand. Have you been to any of Woz's seminars?

That prick was a fucking genius. Had you read his book you would understand. Have you been to any of Woz's seminars?
Nope. You're entitled to your opinion. I understand there are people who are fans of Chael Sonnen too and I can't stand him either.
giphy.gif

A movie about a dude that sold shoes made by child slaves. That is odd indeed.
I watched the movie. The plot is more about "Guy addicted to gambling decides to use his rich friend's (that may be on the spectrum) money to gamble on a basketball player."

I assume the speech that is the focus of this thread is the one that there is no evidence ever haven being said and it was written by writers in a Hollywood studio.

I watched the movie. The plot is more about "Guy addicted to gambling decides to use his rich friend's (that may be on the spectrum) money to gamble on a basketball player."

I assume the speech that is the focus of this thread is the one that there is no evidence ever haven being said and it was written by writers in a Hollywood studio.
That plot sounds better to be honest than what i thought it was. As a spectrian degenerate gambler with an affinity for basketball i might give it a go.

Fucking hell people hate a success story.

Amazon and Apple have suicide nets. Air Jordan if any of you know how it was turned around was fucking amazing. The biggest fucking turnaround in sport history.

Oh be quiet. People sre literally talking around you. Take the hint.

Fucking hell people hate a success story.

Foxconn has suicide nets. Air Jordan if any of you know how it was turned around was fucking amazing. The biggest fucking turnaround in sport history.

*ftfy

Odds are, the device you’re currently using has Foxconn parts in it.

There weren't suicide nets when Jobs and Wozniack started this in their garage. I've been an Apple house since the first iphone but it didn't start with suicide nets.

Did you read his book?

But it wasnt a success when it was just a dork working out of his garage... that's the point.

Who cares?
LMAO Way to bring the thread back on topic. Trump stole from people again for personal gain, so people kind of care.

Where it comes to the movie, no idea, frankly.

LMAO Way to bring the thread back on topic. Trump stole from people again for personal gain, so people kind of care.

Where it comes to the movie, no idea, frankly.

Is quoting a movie actually stealing?

https://themessenger.com/entertainm...-campaign-video-slammed-by-production-company

It was an epic speach if any of you have watched it, I get why Captain Fat Pants wanted it. Didn't he steal Born in The USA years ago and Springstean was "newp"?

Stick with American Badass Shit Shot Kid Rock, fatso.
It's happened a few times, where bands told Trump to stop using their material.

Rolling Stones told him to fuck off as well. It's extra funny because Trump isn't even using songs that make sense. The Trump campaign just hears "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, well, you might find, you get what you need."

But as Mick pointed out, it's actually "a drowsy ballad about drugs in Chelsea."

Before his politics days, Trump used to like coming on stage to "Money, Money, Money" by ABBA. But if you actually pay attention to the song, it's about a poor woman who wants to marry a rich guy so she can escape poverty. Probably a better anthem for Melania, I guess.

It was one of the GOAT TV shows.

DismalForthrightGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif
Al was much more than a shoe salesman.
The first thing they teach you when you're a rookie shoe salesman is when you've got a fat one in the chair, never look up. I looked up, Peg.

Your gonna say that he wasnt a poet also?

Sheos is one of the greatest films in modern history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back