• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donald Trump suggests 2nd Amendment folks do something about Hillary

so when hillary clinton was secretary of state for 4 years, YOU (i'm asking YOU) believe that hillary clinton believes she never sent or received a classified email?

I'm not a mind reader, that's why perjury is almost unprovable.

i have to post the video of her benghazi testimony? are you not aware she claimed that there was no classified material on her home server, which Comey stated was not true? the videos exist. you know this, but won't answer the question for some reason.
Oh, yup. She fumbled the fuck outta that, no question.
Fair enough.

Lol, that's an amazing sentence. I'm a noted run-on sentence addict, but that's a whole new level. Milton would be proud.

What's fucked up is that the entire tweet didn't embed. What was in that picture is only about 1/3 of the sentence.

What does the second amendment say again? I thought I saw something about not being infringed instead of totally banned. Could be wrong though.

Well then I'm pissed my right to own a tank or a F-16 Tomcat is being infringed by banning me from having one. We should take up arms so I can pursue my happiness.

It's a bit disingenuous to imply that topics don't stray into other related matters. It's political, that shit is going to happen. You're nitpicking.

What's disingenuous is pretending this discussion isn't happening in a section designated for political discussion, filled with topic-specific threads.

Straying into related matters during the natural evolution of the discussion is fine. Randomly bringing up unrelated topics, ones currently being discussed in other threads, is a clear attempt to steer the conversation to a new topic altogether.

What's disingenuous is pretending this discussion isn't happening in a section designated for political discussion, filled with topic-specific threads.

Straying into related matters during the natural evolution of the discussion is fine. Randomly bringing up unrelated topics, ones currently being discussed in other threads, is a clear attempt to steer the conversation to a new topic altogether.
why don't you address me directly? it was the natural progression. people being outraged by something this stupid and trivial compared to the terrible things HRC has done is a perfectly legitimate stance to take itt. we are at over 400 posts about another trump one liner, just how much false indignation will satisfy you?

why don't you address me directly?

Because my comment wasn't addressing you, it was addressed to the completely unnatural progression of the discussion. Your post just happened to be the freshest example of that.

it was the natural progression. people being outraged by something this stupid and trivial compared to the terrible things HRC has done is a perfectly legitimate stance to take itt.

Natural to those that want to deflect from the substance of Trump's mistakes and draw a parallel to her emails, regardless of them being unrelated topics.

The only connection to Trump's remarks or what they were about, and Hilary's email problem is made by you. In an attempt to change the topic.

we are at over 400 posts about another trump one liner, just how much false indignation will satisfy you?

This is a "one-liner"? If you believe this can be classified as some meaningless "one-liner", you're an idiot.

BTW, don't confuse "false indignation" with befuddlement at a man this stupid convincing so many fools he actually isn't.

Because my comment wasn't addressing you, it was addressed to the completely unnatural progression of the discussion. Your post just happened to be the freshest example of that.

here is your post

I comeback and sure enough the topic of the last post is suddenly.... Hilary's emails.

For fucks sake conservatives, do you not realize how this man is shitting all over the rebuplican party?

You had a large majority who didn't want Hilary and you gave them Donald fucking Trump as the alternative. You handed her this election on a loud orange platter.

my post was the one you were referring to, but you weren't addressing me? OK

please re-read the progression of my posts and the responses itt. there is nothing unnatural about it. good to know you are befuddled...just like HRC!

here is your post

my post was the one you were referring to, but you weren't addressing me? OK

please re-read the progression of my posts and the responses itt. there is nothing unnatural about it. good to know you are befuddled...just like HRC!

I said the TOPIC of the last post. I was commenting on what was being discussed in your post, not addressing your exact words.

I read all the posts, randomly bringing up Hilary's emails in response to a comment Trump made that had nothing to do with her emails, isn't a natural progression. It's an offtopic deflection.

no guy, i don't support either, i just see a carnival barker on one hand and neocon willing to kill thousands to make herself and her friends money on the other. one of these things is worse than the other.

Than you're agreeing with what I originally said to you. Lesser of the evils this year

Yeah, it clearly suggested that "2nd Amendment folks" (i.e. gun-owners) could "do something about" Hillary if "she gets to pick her judges".

So he's either implying they could "do something about it" by shooting her, or the judges she nominates. The latter is the only vague part. He isn't precise about which liberals he is openly wishing for them to murder.

Of course, the open-ended nature of that suggestion doesn't rule out just murdering them all.

You're really going of the rails with your unjust lunacy and fanatical hatred of Trump. No reasonable person would suggest that Trump was telling people to shoot Hillary. It's obvious he was suggesting that 2nd amendment supporters get out there and vote against Hillary... get a grip and come back to reality.

No way were they worse. Both of them were far more respectful, thick skinned and knowledgeable than donald who has no clue. Also with them even if they had some views that are out there, you knew there was a limit with them. With Donald its day to day you never know what he will say or do next. He is extremely impulsive and he is far worse when he has crowd cheering him.

I do agree with you but I think Scott Walker is the worst you could do. He's right there with trump if not slightly worse.

Idk if this has been posted but biden directly threatened obama with his beretta before being picked as vp

Liberals are either extremely dullard and have minimal reading/listening comprehension or are extreme intellectually dishonest people.

Will Smith's comments can be taken as a death threat far more seriously.

This isnt even victim culture... Retard culture.

I do agree with you but I think Scott Walker is the worst you could do. He's right there with trump if not slightly worse.
Politically they are both worse. But the human being Trump is not right in the head. His temperament is whats so scary. I remember when Rosie made fun of him for forgiving that beauty contestant and say he went bankrupt 3 times. For 3 days he went on more than 10 fox news shows and hammered Rosie calling her fat slob, the most disgusting person and how he can get someone to take her girlfriend from her as he knows people. I never thought a billionaire could be so petty. He really cant take criticism. This is a man who said in his book I am the same person as I was when I went to first grade, the same temperament. His exact words in his book. Does a sane person even say I have the same temperament as I had in the first grade?

Jesus, how is that not considered incitement?

So what's the result? Did or didn't the secret service talk with Trump?

Back