• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Donald Trump suggests 2nd Amendment folks do something about Hillary

Donald Trump is akin to electing a mix of Nero and Egalabalus. I'd vote for James Buchanan on the eve of the Civil War before I'd even entertain the thought of validating a Trump candidacy with the mere consideration of him as a serious candidate.

This will be an absolute electoral college landslide. What a joke

You haven't looked at the current polls have you? They indicate Clinton winning by a landslide and Trump keeps getting worse so what are you basing this on?

Long way to go until November.A lot of interesting things can happen between now and then. While I've always said it's Clinton's to lose, never underestimate the power of Black Swan Events.

Last edited:
He didn't really say anything inflammatory. All he said was that if the government and democratic process no longer worked for the people, we have a second amendment as a back up. Literally nothing that Jefferson or Washington wouldn't have said.

Be more honest too. He didn't say to shoot anybody. That's some class A fear mongering.

Right. He just said the second amendment folks should do something after the election. Maybe he meant pistol whipping?

No, he's not worse than a politican who supported the mass outsourcing of her peoples jobs and the start of a unjustifiable war that caused the deaths of innocent people all while lying thru her teeth.

Her record speaks for itself. It doesn't get any dirtier than this cunt.

Jesus, Really? Trump was for the war, he is just a pussy who doesn't own up to his previous statements. He said on Howard Stern he is for taking out Saddam. He is a lying liar who cannot stop lying. He has ZERO integrity and will say anything to get what he wants. He ships his jobs overseas but has the nerve to complain about NAFTA.

Say what you want about Clinton, but Trump is a grade A bullshit artist.

Absurd.

The real power in United States government rests in the Supreme Court, with the only exception being in military engagements where the executive branch clearly holds power with a vice grip. The late Justice William Brennan once said that the Supreme Court could do anything with five votes.

There is no appeal after the Supreme Court. Five votes becomes a mandate on the entire country (all 320 million people). The left is winning the culture war because it is supported by left-leaning justices. That will almost certainly continue when Hillary wins and selects the next justice to replace the late Antonin Scalia.

Everyone should read the landmark case McDonald v. Chicago (2010), the first Supreme Court case to decide (in a 5-4 vote) that the Second Amendment protects an “individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.” Leftists desperately want to overturn that decision, and they will very likely be successful if Hillary wins.

The SCOTUS has continually expanded Ececutive power for nearly 100 years. The President is vastly more powerful than the SCOTUS. So is Congress, as an entire body. No self-respecting person would say the SCOTUS is more powerful than the President and Congress.

I highly doubt you've read many cases on Federalism. How are you explaining away something like Chevron deference? Judicial Review doesn't make the judiciary the most powerful branch of government. Just scare tactics from the far Right. You'd gladly re-embrace the Lochner Era by the sound of it. Your entire premise is absurd. Presidential and Congressional actions have more impact than the SCOTUS. It's not even close.

As a 3rd party to your exchange I'd say this approach doesn't make you look all that bright yourself. Fyi.
I'm sure you think your opinion has some value to me lol

I'm also sure you're quite confused. My comment has nothing to do with showing how bright I am. It has to do with saving time and not delving into a pointless back-and-forth that will always lead to the same conclusion. It's sad I had to break that down for you, but I'm sure my feelings of pity have no real value to you

What are the people doing if they should come to someone's house to get their firearms? I suppose you're saying they have the right to turn them away?

I'm saying you have options besides resorting to violence. What hypothetical scenario are we talking about here? Complete disarmament?

Just bury your shit like a lot of the dudes who own illegal firearms lol.

We need to lay out some ground rules for your hypothetical scenario buddy, if it keeps changing its going to be hard for me to have a stable opinion you know what I mean?

Im so outraged guys.... guys am I doing it right? I'm outraged!

The SCOTUS has continually expanded Ececutive power for nearly 100 years. The President is vastly more powerful than the SCOTUS. So is Congress, as an entire body. No self-respecting person would say the SCOTUS is more powerful than the President and Congress.

I highly doubt you've read many cases on Federalism. How are you explaining away something like Chevron deference? Judicial Review doesn't make the judiciary the most powerful branch of government. Just scare tactics from the far Right. You'd gladly re-embrace the Lochner Era by the sound of it. Your entire premise is absurd. Presidential and Congressional actions have more impact than the SCOTUS. It's not even close.

Not sure how to respond to your inflammatory comments. I think the Supreme Court is the most powerful branch of government because of judicial review and it being the final word (no further appeal). You can have a different opinion, but no need to be an asshole about it. I have no dog in this fight, other than being an unfortunate citizen under the thumb of both hopelessly corrupted parties.

The way some of you are essentially using "Hilary" and "worst case scenario level tyranny" like interchangeable terms, is unfiltered insight into what motivates your thought process. It's really amazing.

TCK, the jokes you told in this thread could be turned into a stand-up act modeled after Colbert. Hilarious, thank you.

As a 3rd party to your exchange I'd say this approach doesn't make you look all that bright yourself. Fyi.

As another 3rd party I'd like to interject and note that anyone who's read TheStruggle's posts would be fully wasting their time discussing anything. His full name is TheStruggletonotsoundlikeacartoonofconservatives.

No, he's not worse than a politican who supported the mass outsourcing of her peoples jobs and the start of a unjustifiable war that caused the deaths of innocent people all while lying thru her teeth.

Her record speaks for itself. It doesn't get any dirtier than this cunt.

What's Trump's record?!

This analogy is like not knowing what a lemon and a rock are. You have to eat one, so you bite the lemon. It squirts you in the eye, stings your tongue, you don't like it. So then you look at the rock and think "well, it's not the lemon....so...."

The lemon sucked, but at least had some sugar and vitamin c going for it. Force it into other dishes and there's a use for it.

Eat that rock and after breaking half your teeth you'll die from an intestinal track blockage.

Last edited:
It has to do with saving time and not delving into a pointless back-and-forth that will always lead to the same conclusion.

Yeah, and I'm suggesting you put your thoughts forth for the rest of us. Unless you're only here to avoid wasting time by ducking direct questions in favor of personal insults. Then skip it.

Not sure how to respond to your inflammatory comments. I think the Supreme Court is the most powerful branch of government because of judicial review and it being the final word (no further appeal).

While there's not another court to appeal to, SCOTUS is hardly the final word so long as the Amendment process exists.

he obviously knew exactly what he was doing. he made it a thinly veiled threat which was obvious to anyone with a brain, but it was worded vaguely enough so his supporters can twist it around and pretend he said something completely innocent. and thats not counting his supporters who are stupid enough to be fooled by it.

Yeah, and I'm suggesting you put your thoughts forth for the rest of us. Unless you're only here to avoid wasting time by ducking direct questions in favor of personal insults. Then skip it.

Intelligent people know when a discussion may lead to something and when it will definitely lead to nothing. When it's obvious a back-and-forth will have no bearing on what the other poster will believe (whether due to that poster being daft or disingenuous), it's best to skip said back-and-forth. That should be a simple enough explanation that even you could understand. If you don't, I don't really care since you never will.

Also your posts talking about "examples" and "ducking direct question" makes it obvious that my post that you replied to on the last page went right over your head. There was no direct question to duck nor was there any opportunity to provide examples for something. Go back to being a 3rd party observer.

Right. He just said the second amendment folks should do something after the election. Maybe he meant pistol whipping?
Or he meant not to be afraid of what the judges can do because the 2nd ammendment guarantees accountability. So he basically reiterated what the founding fathers said? He didn't say to do anything violent at all. You're projecting your own fears into what he said.

Intelligent people know when a discussion may lead to something and when it will definitely lead to nothing. When it's obvious a back-and-forth will have no bearing on what the other poster will believe (whether due to that poster being daft or disingenuous), it's best to skip said back-and-forth. That should be a simple enough explanation that even you could understand. If you don't, I don't really care since you never will.

Also your posts talking about "examples" and "ducking direct question" makes it obvious that my post that you replied to on the last page went right over your head. There was no direct question to duck nor was there any opportunity to provide examples for something. Go back to being a 3rd party observer.
Your posts aren't only for each other but for the etification of the community. Otherwise we'd all just be PMing each other. Personal insults don't really win over outsiders reading. It looks like you don't have as strong a case as maybe you really do. Don't take this as an attack, but as an encouragement the your posts aren't being overlooked. Many people read without posting at all, and if you have insight or information, it would be selfish to withhold it because a particular poster is being an ass

Oh I'm doing alright, bud. How are you lately? I see your favorite pro wrestler presidential candidate has been getting the everloving shit kicked out of him struggling lately because he's absolutely fucking stupid and crazy having a tough time with the media.

Reading the newspapers?

You're starting to sound like someone you hate:

"I believe virtually everything I read."

You're going to be crying on election day. :)

Back