• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I was only saying you weren't a recent ban returning. Since you were being falsely accused of being Da Left Cross, Da Right Cross and Leroy Jenkins, which was derailing the thread.
You guys might want to take this argument to PMs since it has nothing to do with the topic.
Everybody wants to be Da Left Cross for some reason.

<{ohyeah}>

So direct evidence from diaper don is a nothing burger? I guess everything is a nothing burger. Watergate tapes? Nothing burger.
Here's a napkin:

images

Wipe the nothingburger sauce off of your face, you gauche.

Spicey's at it again - Lie, lie, lie

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday claimed there was no way for Donald Trump Jr. to know that a meeting where he was promised compromising information on Hillary Clinton as part of a Russian state effort to aid his father’s campaign was not, in fact, focused on adoption policy.

“There was nothing as far as we know that would lead anyone to believe that there was anything except for a discussion about adoption and the Magnitsky Act,” Spicer said, referring to a U.S. sanctions program enacted in 2012.

Donald Trump Jr. last week published his email messages arranging a meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya after he was promised damaging information on Clinton.

The subject line of the email thread in question was “Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential.”

In the exchange, Trump family acquaintance Rob Goldstone said he could connect Trump Jr. with “Hillary info” he described as “very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

There was no discussion of adoption or the Magnitsky Act in the emails.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...in-trump-jr-emails-not-about-russian-adoption
Bald faced liar. No wonder the Trump Admin bans video of the daily pressers now - Spicer probably can't even keep a straight face selling these whoppers.

The group think is unprecedented, it's like a cult if you work for that administration. Does Spicer ever stop to think of the ruins his career will be in once Trump leaves office, or more likely, when Trump gives him the ax?

Oh' look, this thread has turned into nothing but incoherent screeching.

Just like the "secret dossier" thread...the "classified intel" thread...the "obstruction of justice" thread... the "Sessions didn't disclose meetings" thread...the "Comey memos" thread...

Get a clue, Libs. This ain't the horse you want to bet on.

The group think is unprecedented, it's like a cult if you work for that administration. Does Spicer ever stop to think of the ruins his career will be in once Trump leaves office, or more likely, when Trump gives him the ax?

He's got a book deal, Dancing With The Stars maybe. But he'll have trouble after that. Oh well.

Just like the "secret dossier" thread...the "classified intel" thread...the "obstruction of justice" thread... the "Sessions didn't disclose meetings" thread...the "Comey memos" thread...

Napolitano said that an inquiry would be justified because “often these nonviolent criminal events don’t happen all at once, they happen in stages.”

A heart attack is imminent for the glutton.

He can't keep pulling these temper tantrums.

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-...-straw-that-led-trump-to-oust-manafort-2017-7

Napolitano said that an inquiry would be justified because “often these nonviolent criminal events don’t happen all at once, they happen in stages.”
Soon they'll find that Trump has had vodka in his Grey Goose. Soon...

Keep hope alive. I'm sure this whole thing totally won't follow the trend of Liberals prematurely losing their minds over nothing, and getting humiliated for it.

Nah man, this one's the one...

LOL. God, it must suck to be one of you.

Keep hope alive. I'm sure this whole thing totally won't follow the trend of Liberals prematurely losing their minds over nothing, and getting humiliated for it.

He does something bad, bad thing is pointed out. What's premature?

You still on the "just give him a chance!" train? As if, he's gonna stop being a douche at 71?

My life is pretty awesome, but we've been over that.

lmfao youre source that clears dip shits name is fox news , seriously youre fucking stupid if you think we're gonna fall for this shit, this is prolly the most retarded thread this year and theres been some doozies, someone archive this shit for the luls
Holy fuck this dork is rustled LOL!

Oh and you're*

GJ @Hans Gruber my brotha

A fatal heart attack would be a better bet, than this nonsense.
Than what nonsense? Impeachment?

I don't think anyone really expects that until possibly 2018, if even then.

I mean, even if the piss tape dropped, his followers would just call it fake, or claim nobody is perfect, and he's found Jesus anyway etc.

The left / never Trumpers are the gift that just keeps on giving.
Some here are so obsessed with the man, they even sport him as their avatar.
I dunno, but being this obsessed with another man, it's a little weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back