Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

The Left Looks like a bunch of loons in this thread. Then again, they do in almost every thread.

Left Cult: Orange Man Bad! Stormy says she spanked him.

Everyone Else: But what about the case? What about the Justice System?

Left Cult: Trump Junior shoots big game and his Daddy doesn't love him.

Everyone Else:
What is the evidence? What is the underlying required crime?

Left Cult:
Little Orange Cheeto dick! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

good work captain disingenuous. you be sure to get back to us with your latest findings.

you don't think Cohen is shady? maybe I am being too quick to judge a guy based on his worst mistake but he literally went to jail. it is not just me who thinks that this guy is a bad apple.

you don't think Cohen is shady? maybe I am being too quick to judge a guy based on his worst mistake but he literally went to jail. it is not just me who thinks that this guy is a bad apple.

never heard of the guy. he went to jail? how come?

and it's not just you who thinks the guy is a bad apple? do you think? is that what people are saying?

never heard of the guy. he went to jail? how come?

and it's not just you who thinks the guy is a bad apple? do you think? is that what people are saying?

the mainstream media has not really reported on it much but Cohen has been convicted of crimes related to paying off a sex worker to help rig the election for a presidential candidate in 2016.

the mainstream media has not really reported on it much but Cohen has been convicted of crimes related to paying off a sex worker to help rig the election for a presidential candidate in 2016.

good heavens no! why would he ever do that? don't tell me that hillary was paying him. god dammit tom cruise, i knew the dems were trying to rig the elections!

good heavens no! why would he ever do that? don't tell me that hillary was paying him. god dammit tom cruise, i knew the dems were trying to rig the elections!

if you are referring to Hillary Clinton, she is pretty shady too IMO

You ever take a moment to think, why is it that Trump seems to attract so many shady people who work for him and end up doing time? If I could only put my finger on the one thing that binds & ties them all together?

if you are referring to Hillary Clinton, she is pretty shady too IMO
Who cares about that GILF,

She’s harmless.

She couldn’t even break through a glass ceiling with everyone handing her rocks..

Who cares about that GILF,

GILF?

qr8Mz8v.jpeg

bro i have to put a brown paper bag over my head when i plow her just in case hers falls off.

Back