Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Was that the photo of him "groping", but she was wearing a bullet proof vest or something?

Franken was always hilarious. One of my favorite SNL personalities.

One of the best political book covers of all time:

71aZqvOHfXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The pipe gets me every time.

Yeah, that was the picture. I always thought it was nothing considering that was their entire act together on USO and the picture was taken to promote their tour.

But, she said there was more that happened, there were several allegations from different people, and he resigned immediately. Pretty devastating loss for Democrats and I was sad but never complained.

You're right. It didnt make it to trial. Now go ahead and tell me the compelling evidence that Carroll had that Reade did not that warranted going to trial.

Again, I have to keep explaining it. I dont accept Reades accusation. Im saying using Carrolls case, as pathetically weak as it was, as a barometer means that Reades case would have had more compelling evidence in its favor. She told more people, and there were other saying Biden did similar things to them.

Yet no on can actually produce the evidence Carroll had that Reade did not.
Did you follow the trial closely? Did you know TR7MP confused her for his ex wife in a photo? That he claimed on video he could grab women by the pussy because he's famous? That Carrol had at least one witness that testified she was told about the rape when it happened? I believe there were also witnesses that worked at the store and other women that claimed they were abused by him as well? And to top it off TR7MP blew off the trial to go golfing. Not difficult to see why the jury thought it was more likely than not that he grabbed her by the pussy. And it was a civil defamation trial not a criminal rape trial.

Well, probably the fact that he had bragged about sexually assaulting women on Access Hollywood.

The fact that he lied about even knowing who she was.

The fact that he thought a photo of them together was his ex wife lol.

The fact that he could not even make it 5 minutes into testimony without breaking court rules lol.

Also the fact that there were multiple other women who testified that he did the same thing to them.

It's funny, you are so certain, yet the a jury sit in the court room and ruled in Carrol's favor. You'd think you'd be a little more skeptical of the person denying the allegations when that person had a recording of himself released bragging about sexually assaulting women lmao. Nope, must be the victim who's a liar, despite Trump lying about even knowing her from the very beginning. Sound logic.
<PlusJuan>

I think you're the one being biased here, honestly. You're calling the Russian defector Tara Reade's case more convincing, when all she had was witnesses she told about the alleged event, same as EJC. She also claimed she filed a sexual harassment complaint, but nobody has ever seen that. In fact, some people that worked with her adamantly denied ever hearing of such a thing.
E Jean called her friend and told her minutes after it happened, and told another person a few days later. It was a civil trial for defamation. She testified under oath, with people to corroborate. Trump did jack shit so he had to pay her, and rightfully so. You try ignoring a civil suit and let us know what the outcome is.
He's conditioned people to believe he's always a victim, it's ridiculous.

Again, Im not convinced by either story. You're right, the only evidence they have is an accusation, and that they told someone else. Thats it. And Reade told more people, and had more women saying Biden did similar things to them. Reade had multiple witnesses saying she told them the story at the time.

Again, Im not convinced by Reade. But the only evidence Carroll had is an accusation, and that she told somebody about it. Reade has the exact same thing, except she told more people.

There are plenty of holes and inconsistencies in Carrolls account, people seem to keep forgetting.

But this is going on far too long. At this point Im just repeating the same thing. Nobody can actually present any compelling piece of evidence that Carroll had that even warranted going to trial in the first place.

Stormy now knows what 1000’s contractors who did work for Trump feel like. You put in the work and like a rich Elite, Trump thinks he is above paying hard working Americans.
As the son of a woman that worked 2 jobs to put a roof over our head I could never support a rich dude who fucked over workers just because he had the economic resources to do it.
America was built on the opposite principles where the Elite or born into wealth are no better than the person born poor.
Far more eloquently than I would have put it and the fact he fucked those construction workers over still pains me. I'm sure many a woman has laid back and thought of their country in the hope of furthering their career. Donny Man Tits's wife certainly did.

Did you follow the trial closely? Did you know TR7MP confused her for his ex wife in a photo? That he claimed on video he could grab women by the pussy because he's famous? That Carrol had at least one witness that testified she was told about the rape when it happened? I believe there were also witnesses that worked at the store and other women that claimed they were abused by him as well? And to top it off TR7MP blew off the trial to go golfing. Not difficult to see why the jury thought it was more likely than not that he grabbed her by the pussy. And it was a civil defamation trial not a criminal rape trial.

Somewhat, sure. Yes. Trump did Trump things, as hes prone to do. Ive always stated hes delusional. He thinks hes the smartest guy in the room and he isnt even close. At this point Id just re-type stuff for you that I've already typed, because I've addressed the things you're talking about.

Reade has the exact same thing, except she told more people.

who did she tell?

well, other than tucker carlson and her handlers back in russia of course.

this wasn't referenced anywhere in the complaint that she says she filed but nobody else has ever seen was it?

Far more eloquently than I would have put it and the fact he fucked those construction workers over still pains me. I'm sure many a woman has laid back and thought of their country in the hope of furthering their career. Donny Man Tits's wife certainly did.
The fact Trump supporters say with a straight face that Trump is helping the common man to fight the Elite, when Trump has time and time again, used his economic resources to fuck over the common man. The dude has stiffed over a thousand contractors. One or two you could argue it was because of shoddy work by the contractor, but a fucking thousand. There is no excuse for that, and if you notice not one single MAGADogger will even try to spin Trump stiffing that many people out of work they performed.
Pro-tip, when a MAGADogger ignores something shitty Trump has done, even they know it is wrong, but have been conditioned like Pavlov's dog by right wing media to never say Trump has done anything wrong, and if he does something wrong, it is the lefts fault for pointing it out.
Nobody more manipulated than a Trump supporter.

Again, Im not convinced by either story. You're right, the only evidence they have is an accusation, and that they told someone else. Thats it. And Reade told more people, and had more women saying Biden did similar things to them. Reade had multiple witnesses saying she told them the story at the time.

Again, Im not convinced by Reade. But the only evidence Carroll had is an accusation, and that she told somebody about it. Reade has the exact same thing, except she told more people.

There are plenty of holes and inconsistencies in Carrolls account, people seem to keep forgetting.

But this is going on far too long. At this point Im just repeating the same thing. Nobody can actually present any compelling piece of evidence that Carroll had that even warranted going to trial in the first place.

All these women have accused Trump of sexual assault.
The Carroll case boils down to he said she said, but Trump could not even be bothered to show up.
The fact all these women have accused Trump is not a good look. Hell one person accused Trump and Epstein raping her when she was 13.
Bill Cosby had the same amount of women accusing him. Let me guess you think all these women are making it up, because Trump is fighting the Elite or some other fantasy you have in your head about Trump.

Now tell him when you became an American Citizen and watch his head explode…

a bunch of my siblings have full us citizenship as well. thats gotta suck, a bunch of foreigners related to me have came into his country, took his education, took his potential jobs, took his potential spouses, and will also be voting in this years election.

man it would be a riot if the cottagecheeseguy lives in one of the same states, knowing his vote is more than likely getting cancelled out and then some by one of my canadian born siblings and their husband or wife.

The fact Trump supporters say with a straight face that Trump is helping the common man to fight the Elite, when Trump has time and time again, used his economic resources to fuck over the common man. The dude has stiffed over a thousand contractors. One or two you could argue it was because of shoddy work by the contractor, but a fucking thousand. There is no excuse for that, and if you notice not one single MAGADogger will even try to spin Trump stiffing that many people out of work they performed.
Pro-tip, when a MAGADogger ignores something shitty Trump has done, even they know it is wrong, but have been conditioned like Pavlov's dog by right wing media to never say Trump has done anything wrong, and if he does something wrong, it is the lefts fault for pointing it out.
Nobody more manipulated than a Trump supporter.
Yes, they're nauseatingly consistent in that regard.

a bunch of my siblings have full us citizenship as well. thats gotta suck, a bunch of foreigners related to me have came into his country, took his education, took his potential jobs, took his potential spouses, and will also be voting in this years election.

man it would be a riot if the cottagecheeseguy lives in one of the same states, knowing his vote is more than likely getting cancelled out and then some by one of my canadian born siblings and their husband or wife.
I'm pretty sure headcheese is not even American. But if he is, I'll bet he's got more hairs growing out of his knuckles than from the top of his head.

Last edited:

You’re being generous, “a potential spouse”…

Imagine if he found out that your siblings still decided to live in Canada and vote absentee…

All these women have accused Trump of sexual assault.
The Carroll case boils down to he said she said, but Trump could not even be bothered to show up.
The fact all these women have accused Trump is not a good look. Hell one person accused Trump and Epstein raping her when she was 13.
Bill Cosby had the same amount of women accusing him. Let me guess you think all these women are making it up, because Trump is fighting the Elite or some other fantasy you have in your head about Trump.

You guys still dont get it.

Theres a world of difference between being convinced and saying someone is a liar. Do you understand the difference or not?

Back