Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

If you believe E. Jean Carrol, your opinion should not be taken seriously for the rest of your life.

so now we're all about the truth. so tell us, why did you change your username from foxnewsfan after tucker got shitcanned for selling you bullshit?

that stolen election thingy is still real though right and they're going to be bringing that evidence to court any day now but just not today i assume?

Okay, so again, as I said before, you expect a witness to see the sexual abuse for it to go to a legal standpoint? This is why 1% of rape cases end up in prosecution. And yet you're giving credibility to another chick's rape? I don't know why you have a hard on for Captain Bonespurs, I didn't have you down like that.

This isnt an answer to my questions. Its deflection.

And Jesus, no, Im not giving ANY credibility to Reades accusation. Thats literally my point. I cant be more clear when I say I dont accept it as anything more than an accusation and I dont condemn or label Biden for it. Its meaningless. But so is Carrols accusation. Thats the point. Its why you cant give me a single piece of compelling evidence, because there isnt any.

And Jesus, no, Im not giving ANY credibility to Reades accusation. Thats literally my point. I cant be more clear when I say I dont accept it as anything more than an accusation and I dont condemn or label Biden for it. Its meaningless. But so is Carrols accusation. Thats the point. Its why you cant give me a single piece of compelling evidence, because there isnt any.

ahhhh deflection........whatabout tara reade, obama, joe biden....even al franken! and all these other irrelevant names that the guy keeps chudding out that have nothing to do with the fraudy orange rapist or any of his legal proceedings, and it probably won't be too long until we see hillary clinton or hunter biden and his mystical laptop get thrown into the pile either...but it's everyone else who is trying to deflect

project much?

I know that's your point, that's why I told you.

A judge said he was guilty of rape, as was mentioned in that thread a thousand times. He's a rapist. So's Clinton.

If that was true, it would be enough; see my point about his 4000 law suits. I'd approve them changing the expression to "innocent until proven guilty except for Trump, that mother fucker has fried my last nerve."

It matters. You're doing your part for MAGA by carrying Trump's water in saying he's unfairly persecuted, or that it's his personality, instead of just admitting this is a career criminal facing consequences. He committed crimes. You accept that right?

I'd absolutely love for you to look at Roy Moore and give me your take, as we're talking about Rape.

Also, Project 2025, which you'll be voting for this year.

What about Roy Moore. Not familiar with him. What does it have to do with anything?

I honestly dont even know what project 2025 is. Are you trying to imply Im voting for Trump? Because, like I said, Ive never voted for him and dont want him as president.

" I'd approve them changing the expression to "innocent until proven guilty except for Trump, that mother fucker has fried my last nerve."

I'd approve them changing the expression to "innocent until proven guilty except for Trump, that mother fucker has fried my last nerve."

8df69fe08bfa2d5060aeff07e511087a100be988.gif

I mean....you're literally agreeing with my entire point right now.

ahhhh deflection........whatabout tara reade, obama, joe biden....even al franken! and all these other irrelevant names that the guy keeps chudding out that have nothing to do with the fraudy orange rapist or any of his legal proceedings, and it probably won't be too long until we see hillary clinton or hunter biden and his mystical laptop get thrown into the pile either...but it's everyone else who is trying to deflect

project much?
Al Franken? wtf are you smoking?

I remember some hubbub about Franken, yeah. But it doesnt matter much. Im not saying nothing ever happens to anyone else on one side or another.

Al Franken? wtf are you smoking?

i don't know but maybe you could tell me. i'm not sure what al franken has to do with any of this. did al franken sexually assault anybody inside of a bergdorf goodmans or what? how many whores from the gangbang videos did that guy cheat on his wife with? did he tell any of them that they reminded him of his daughter before he fucked them? is al franken on trial for nearly 100 felony charges?

sorry for asking easy questions. i'm just trying to find these double standards you keep herping on about while throwing up the corniest whataboutisms that you can manage to come up with to try to deflect.

i don't know but maybe you could tell me. i'm not sure what al franken has to do with any of this. did al franken sexually assault anybody inside of a bergdorf goodmans or what? how many whores from the gangbang videos did that guy cheat on his wife with? did he tell any of them that they reminded him of his daughter before he fucked them?

9c11949b-3ad0-4844-986d-2f7ba306a4e3_text.gif

lol...

What about Roy Moore. Not familiar with him. What does it have to do with anything?

I honestly dont even know what project 2025 is. Are you trying to imply Im voting for Trump? Because, like I said, Ive never voted for him and dont want him as president.

" I'd approve them changing the expression to "innocent until proven guilty except for Trump, that mother fucker has fried my last nerve."

8df69fe08bfa2d5060aeff07e511087a100be988.gif

I mean....you're literally agreeing with my entire point right now.

No, I'm not. Read it again until you understand.

Grab a dictionary if you have problems with "if".

And then consider why someone who has been successfully prosecuted so many times is more likely to continue being charged, which is my actual point.

As an American you should know all about Project 2025. You should abandon this thread and look into it, it's one google search away,

i don't know but maybe you could tell me. i'm not sure what al franken has to do with any of this. did al franken sexually assault anybody inside of a bergdorf goodmans or what? how many whores from the gangbang videos did that guy cheat on his wife with? did he tell any of them that they reminded him of his daughter before he fucked them? is al franken on trial for nearly 100 felony charges?

sorry for asking easy questions. i'm just trying to find these double standards you keep herping on about while throwing up the corniest whataboutisms that you can manage to come up with to try to deflect.

Because someone else asked me about Franken, you idiot.

Allegations of sexual misconduct came out about Franken and Democrats immediately told him to resign.

Roy Moore (R) was facing multiple rape allegations and Republicans paid a woman to make a fake allegation so Project Veritas could expose the fake, casting doubt on the actual allegations.

Because someone else asked me about Franken, you idiot.

well, my mistake, i must have missed that throughout all of the other whataboutisms and deflections that you keep throwing up in this thread lately.

so where does al franken tie into any of this mess anyways? how many whores from the gangbang videos did that dude raw dog while his wife was at home, sleeping in a different bedroom and taking care of their newborn child?

That isnt the standard Im looking for. I literally said multiple times I dont see the Biden accusation as anything other than an accusation. I dont accept it as anything other than an accusation nor do I condemn Biden for it.

I honestly have no desire to go combing over the cases again. As I recall, and could be wrong as its been a couple years, there was someone Carroll told relatively close to the time and another she told some time later because she was interviewing Trump or something. Reade told more people in a shorter span of time. Thats it. Thats all Im saying. Like I said, its not something that convinces me, but Im saying its more than what Carroll had. If the idea is that multiple accusations and telling someone else is enough to meet the legal standard, then the Reade accusations not only meets the same standard, but surpasses it. Me? Doesnt matter to me, because Im consistent in saying neither one is enough evidence. But for anyone defending the Carrol case, theres an obvious double standard.
You're making this double standard up in your head. You're so full of shit you may as well be a Trump diaper. The false equivalency you have been trying to construct here has been pointed out ad nauseum. In fact, because you're apparently an actual spineless blob and not just using one for an avatar, I'm still awaiting your response to my post several days ago (Monday), to wit,

Look, I'm just gonna be honest. There's a clear double standard here. Most, not all, of the people who are adamant that Trump should be found guilty don't have the same conviction when it comes to other rich, powerful people/politicians.

Ultimately, for me, it seems like something he'd do and since it's actually reached the point of coming to trial he should be found guilty. I don't want to excuse behavior like this, but at the same time I'm not gonna put my head in the sand and pretend it isn't pretty par for the course. I live in California and it's amazing how many people would say a shitbag like Newsom should run for President while at the same time going out of their way to condemn Trump for something like this.

Now, if this were some kind of new Renaissance to hold rich, powerful people/politicians to the same standards of everyone else and go after every one them with the same zeal, then I'd be all for it. 100%. But you have to know that that isn't what's happening here. They aren't going to go after Biden once he's out of office. And the truth is, if you stuck a huge team for years on top of practically any powerful politician, or probably any billionaire, you're gonna find some "irregularities".

This doesn't mean I'm justifying it. I'm acknowledging that it happens. At the end of the day singling out one target for political reasons, which, let's be fair, is whats happening here, is kinda bullshit. Like if there was some sort of effort to actually start "cleaning up" politicians I'd be fine with it, but thats not what this is.

Seriously? How long have the Republicans been investigating Biden only to find absolutely fuck all? A year? More? And their main source turned out to be fed entirely by Russian disinformation. So to what do you want Biden held accountable?

It's not all politicians that are so clearly crooked and flaunting their crimes in front of the American people with the expectation of never being punished for them. Just Trump. If there's a double standard it's the kid glove treatment Trump is receiving compared to pretty much any other accused criminal.

well, my mistake, i must have missed that throughout all of the other whataboutisms and deflections that you keep throwing up in this thread lately.

so where does al franken tie into any of this mess anyways? how many whores from the gangbang videos did that dude raw dog while his wife was at home, sleeping in a different bedroom and taking care of their newborn child?
@Bob Gray apparently thinks that even though all Franken did was pose for a racy-looking picture but still ended up resigning, and Trump was a criminal and a sexual deviant before even entering politics, both parties are basically the same.

Again, unless there's a witness taking notes of the rape or filming it what evidence are you seeking? Again this is why Sherdog is gonna Sherdog and so few rapes are ever brought to trial ffs.

Allegations of sexual misconduct came out about Franken and Democrats immediately told him to resign.

Roy Moore (R) was facing multiple rape allegations and Republicans paid a woman to make a fake allegation so Project Veritas could expose the fake, casting doubt on the actual allegations.

well, i guess thats the difference between democrats and republicans. the democrats oust someone from their party just for engaging in controversial pictures. but if a dude was found to have raped somebody inside of a department store fitting room, the republicans want them to be their leader and president.

was never in the loop about any of that ray moore shit but thats pretty trashy too. the party of christian and family values.

There was an accusation by a woman named Tara Reade. Again, I dont think anything should happen to Biden for it and Im not gonna assume that its true. But it has more merit than the Trump accusation because there was actually people at the time that can corroborate that she said it happened.
Isn't that the woman that flesh to Russia? Can you cite where her claims were corroborated by anyone?

That isnt the standard Im looking for. I literally said multiple times I dont see the Biden accusation as anything other than an accusation. I dont accept it as anything other than an accusation nor do I condemn Biden for it.

I honestly have no desire to go combing over the cases again. As I recall, and could be wrong as its been a couple years, there was someone Carroll told relatively close to the time and another she told some time later because she was interviewing Trump or something. Reade told more people in a shorter span of time. Thats it. Thats all Im saying. Like I said, its not something that convinces me, but Im saying its more than what Carroll had. If the idea is that multiple accusations and telling someone else is enough to meet the legal standard, then the Reade accusations not only meets the same standard, but surpasses it. Me? Doesnt matter to me, because Im consistent in saying neither one is enough evidence. But for anyone defending the Carrol case, theres an obvious double standard.
Further to the above, I'm laughing my fucking arse off at the bold text. What you're saying is you have no desire to reexamine the information you have been shown that proves you're completely wrong because you already know that.

I think you have to be trolling with this shit, frankly.

Further to the above, I'm laughing my fucking arse off at the bold text. What you're saying is you have no desire to reexamine the information you have been shown that proves you're completely wrong because you already know that.

I think you have to be trolling with this shit, frankly.

i told you guys a few pages back that this dude is just a trumptard being disingenuous as fuck and he continues to go along with the charade.

Back