Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Merchan told Trump directly that he is not blocked from testifying at all lol

we all know this, but this rapist and sorry ass excuse of a human being is so full of shit that he is incapable of speaking a word of truth. ever. i guess thats why the chuds admire him.

but it doesn't really help when there's no cameras allowed in the courtroom for people to hear the judge say that and the only information that don von schitzenpants' cult members are getting about the case is the media allowing him to speak about it whenever he manages to fart himself awake and waddle out in front of them.

Judge will allow Trump social media post to be entered into evidence​

Defense attorney Todd Blanche objected to a Truth Social post where Donald Trump wrote, "If you go after me, I'm coming after you."

Prosecutors want to get the post into evidence to show Trump's "pressure campaign" against witnesses set to testify.

Judge Juan Merchan said he is letting the social media post into evidence, saying he's satisfied that the prosecutors have laid proper foundation.

rip van stinkle can't even get the small wins these days. tough break. maybe he needs to stop by the parking garage of another four seasons and grab himself a better lawyer.

Talk about being in deep, this cult has found its bottom, in Trump diapers ironically.

and real men wear diapers? how much thought did they put into that one?

a real man doesn't have to wear diapers after getting his ass blown out in an election by a senile old man with dementia, because real men don't get pink socked in elections by senile old men with dementia.

real men can accept no for an answer and don't go around molesting helpless women inside of department stores.

real men don't go around cheating on their wives with whores from the gangbang videos.

real men don't steal from children with cancer.

real men don't get entered into the congressional record as a pussy ass bitch.

i could go on. there's nothing manly about diaper von schitzenpantz.

Talk about being in deep, this cult has found its bottom, in Trump diapers ironically.
I love the fact that every time the left comes up with some lame name for trump, his fans immediately turn it around and start making money from selling merch.

must suck to be completely owned by your foes every time you think you had good zinger.

I love the fact that every time the left comes up with some lame name for trump, his fans immediately turn it around and start making money from selling merch.

must suck to be completely owned by your foes every time you think you had good zinger.

looks like someone needs a nappy change. cope harder. and be sure to use promo code TRUMPLOST to save $5 on your next order of Trump Diapers.

make sure to go for the extra thick, to handle the blowout after consuming all of the bullshit that the rapey orange toddler feeds you! real men wear diapers or so the maga muppets are saying. mommy wow i'm a big kid now! oh wait, nevermind, thats for huggies training pullups...you know, for when the toddlers grow out of diapers. you're not quite there yet, but keep on buying your nappies and waving your banners around and maybe one day you'll grow out of diapers and become a big boy too, just not today!

Last edited:

Can't wait for Trump to start pushing this product to his rubes...

You’re telling us Trump fans are dumb enough to spend money on Trump Diapers, and it’s “the left” you think you’re “owning”?

You’re telling us Trump fans are dumb enough to spend money on Trump Diapers, and it’s “the left” you think you’re “owning”?

They just keep getting sadder by the hour, Trump may be right about one thing America is becoming a laughing stock to the world, all a camera has to do is pan a Trump rally and the laughs roll.

they used to call everybody snowflakes and run around saying fuck your feelings. now they're all balling their eyes out in front of a judge and crying for their mommies in jail like a bunch of soyboys, and running around wearing diapers and going goo goo ga ga. talk about a fall from grace. all of this because diaper don got pink socked in an election by some senile old man with dementia and it destroyed their precious wittle fee-fee's. sad!

running around in diapers just to own the libs. didn't have that one on my bingo card. i can't control my bowels so i just shit all over myself. i'm so alpha. suck on that libtards! mommy, bring me more pampers! i've got another load of winning to drop off and there's just so much of it that i'm just not able to contain it all!

Last edited:
They just keep getting sadder by the hour, Trump may be right about one thing America is becoming a laughing stock to the world, all a camera has to do is pan a Trump rally and the laughs roll.
people are defiantly mocking the USA right now. They are making fun of these retarded show trials.

that's because you suffer from the same lack of humor that gets you guys roasted to begin with.
Yes, wearing diapers over your jeans in public because you worship a politician who shits himself is hilarious, no argument there. Pointing that out is probably not the "owning" that you're looking for, either.

You mean milking the base. Only the cult is going to spend money to wear something as ridiculous as that.

Back