Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

has the star witness testified yet?

michael-cohen-cashing-trump-trial-80950356.jpg

has the star witness testified yet?

stormy daniels or michael cohen? no, but they will be. do you think the diapered and devoted christian family man will be bringing his wife to court with him for moral support when they testify?

i mean jeffrey dahmer and ted bundy had their families with them at trial but so far the best family support donald von schitzenpantz has been able to muster up for him at trial was one of his degenerate sons who stolen from children with cancer, who decided to show up for daddy for just one day and then walk out on him afterwards.

maybe cokey mccokeface would have shown up for daddy, but he never got an invite because daddy still doesn't know he exists. sorry junior but you still ain't getting that hug!

Last edited:

aww shit. looks like the enraged orange toddler has soiled himself again. all caps too, so you know his TDS is serious. they're gonna have to bring in the fumigators. anyways that's nice donald. have your whiney little toddler tantrum over on that social media toy you play with. keep it coming buddy.

lQjUqdX.jpeg

Please let the judge throw him in jail for contempt, who cares if it makes the diapered disciples love him even more? It will be worth it for my amusement.

Did a quick google and wouldntcha know it- those are real photos of maga supporters wearing shit kits

you better be shitting yourself if you want to be a REAL patriot!

funny enough, hitler suffered from chronic flatulence (along a whole host of other health issues). he was even prescribed a vegetarian diet to help reduce his farting. but the german people didn't go around wearing diapers to support hitler.

one day the conservatives & MAGAtards are disgusted by people w/ diaper fetishes & likely labeling them as pedos; the next they're the diaper fetishists because their only mode of existence is servitude to the tooty tooty rash 'n snootie orange criminal who looks like a melting candle wrapped in old gym socks

Last edited:
Trump is going down because too many people got tired of his shit to want him to be president again. He could have just walked away but didn't. The system, I say that as not an organized thing but just a group of people with commonality, will just grind him to dust and dig under every nook for evidence of wrong doing. When 60% of the population sees you as a threat to the country, people will stay late and put in overtime digging through your shit.

Puma is missing out on a great opportunity to sponsor trump and make some golf pants.
I can see the ad now.
Trump picks up his golf clubs and turns to the camera and says
When I hit the links, I’m sure to have puma pants.

Last edited:
Back