• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

here's a moment of non-chuddery, and i ask the same from you.

hur basically said that regarding this specific case he wasn't confident in a charge because they couldn't reasonably secure a conviction, which is the standard when deciding to press charges. yes, it doesn't mean that biden can't tell the difference between right or wrong or that he has the mental abilities of a child or someone having a psychotic episode. it just means they can't reasonably secure a conviction which means they shouldn't lay charges.

however, to honest people, this and the rest of his behaviors should signal that he's not fit to run a restaurant, let alone be the leader of the free world.
<mma4>

Here’s my .02
The reason Hur didn’t thjnk he could reasonably secure a conviction is because the statute is a willful retention of documents. So anyone in this situation (not just Joe Biden) simply says, “My bad, I totally forgot I had those,” and the prosecution has to prove that isn’t true beyond a reasonable doubt. And that’s very hard to do.

This was a Spec Counsel investigation where the subject wasn’t charged. So the only good reason in my view to release the audio is if we reasonably think it will show some prosecutorial negligence, or will somehow demonstrate that Biden should’ve been charged—but no one realistically thinks that’s the case.

If you simply want materials showing Biden isn’t fit for office, there’s a million speeches, press conferences, rallies, and such to do that with, and Republicans do. There’s a million Biden memes, vids, gaffes and so forth every day.

Incidentally, claiming to forget to return documents is also how Trump should’ve handled his issue, but he can’t bear to look weak, and would rather face felonies than have his ego hurt.

oJ96v2B.jpeg

oh shit. which MAGAdogger do i have to send my thoughts and prayers to this time?

come to think about it, that genecope dude had a motorhome. now he's a goner. i guess he either had evidence in there of election fraud, or information that would lead to the arrest of hillary clinton.
I saw this bus a few weeks ago at the local supermarket. They apparently went up and down the east coast selling Trump merch.

I saw this bus a few weeks ago at the local supermarket. They apparently went up and down the east coast selling Trump merch.
There's been one roaming around Oklahoma for the last year or more doing the same.

Is that what you're claiming the crime being concealed was? The DA who ran specifically saying he wouldn't prosecute prostitution is not only making an exception to influence an election, but doing it for sex in another state and paying a full decade later?
get a life loser

Trump doesn't care if you vehemently defend him

And again, if it was to cover up a sex act, as you've now said twice, it is not a felony. The only way to make it a felony or prosecutable 8 years later at all is it what was being covered up was a crime, which you've already admitted it is not.

If it was to cover up having sex 20 years ago, the DA would have said that when asked, instead of "I dont have to tell you", and it would have been a misdemeanor well past the statute of limitations.

I never said the sex part makes it a felony. Those are your words, your thoughts, and they are of course, stupid and false. You’re screeching ignorantly to deflect because you can’t even muster the backbone to answer yes if no on whether you think this appeal will succeed. Bitch move lol.

Prosecutors charged Trump with felony-level falsifying business records, and they said he falsified the records to conceal a separate violation of a New York election law that prohibits conspiring to promote a political candidate (in this case, Trump himself) through “unlawful means.” The hush money to Daniels, prosecutors said, was unlawful because it violated campaign finance laws.

The crime being covered up was the violation of the political candidate law. Not the sex. I’m not sure if you have a brain tumor or something that makes it impossible for you to comprehend this stuff

No shit, Sherlock.
Gas prices ALWAYS goes up in the summer. It's something we all expect. We chalk it up to "people drive more on vacation" even though they wasn't the main reason.

But suddenly it's an anomaly that gas prices go up in the summer and go back down in fall according to some people.

I never said the sex part makes it a felony. Those are your words, your thoughts, and they are of course, stupid and false. You’re screeching ignorantly to deflect because you can’t even muster the backbone to answer yes if no on whether you think this appeal will succeed. Bitch move lol.

Prosecutors charged Trump with felony-level falsifying business records, and they said he falsified the records to conceal a separate violation of a New York election law that prohibits conspiring to promote a political candidate (in this case, Trump himself) through “unlawful means.” The hush money to Daniels, prosecutors said, was unlawful because it violated campaign finance laws.

The crime being covered up was the violation of the political candidate law. Not the sex. I’m not sure if you have a brain tumor or something that makes it impossible for you to comprehend this stuff
There are too many moving parts to the trial that he has difficulty following. I think it's a failure of logic on his part because he just can't keep up with how the charges were presented to indict and eventually convict.

Then again he's probably relying on Fox News' talking points and maybe an online video here or there that just confirms the biased viewpoint he's been trying to argue.

And yet, Trump was on trial with due process, and was found guilty by a jury of his peers on all 34 counts. That's all that matters. But it won't stop the keyboard lawyers like @nostradumbass from regurgitating incomplete legal opinions they are borrowing from online. Whether he had poor legal representation, or whether Trump instructed his counsel on which direction to take on his defense is up to us to speculate, but the charges stuck and the jury found him guilty.

Is that what you're claiming the crime being concealed was? The DA who ran specifically saying he wouldn't prosecute prostitution is not only making an exception to influence an election, but doing it for sex in another state and paying a full decade later?
No, the most likely object offense is NY 17-152, a NY state election law. Bragg also pointed to state and local criminal tax fraud laws.

"if you think is trump is guilty of ANY of these...

1. bad tan
2. bad hair
3. secret KGB agent
4. small hands
5. irregular mishapen penis
6. shits his pants
7. premature ejaculator
8. BO problems

....you must convict for a crime of unspecified nature."

wrong again, the crime was specified, and it was explained to the jury in laymans terms the way you just laid it out.

It's funny that you seem to think old ass Trump isn't on the decline. He can't keep names straight, hell often times he thinks he is running against Obama lol.

he still thinks hungary shares borders with russia

He couldn't even distinguish Carroll from his own Ex wife.

in his defense at trial, his lawyers were able to distinguish e jean carroll from trump's ex wife. e. jean carroll didn't scream when he raped her. and the rapey felon believes that she might have even enjoyed it.

smfh head. could you imagine putting on that kind of defense while trying to win a trial where allegations of sexual battery are made against your client? guaranteed the jurors are going to care much more about the subject of rape than you are, and they might be sensitive and aren't going find the topic of rape as funny and glamorous as you do. you're just in it to spout off a bunch of nonsense for your client and get paid, and working as a lawyer for donald trump it's clear that you don't care if anybody takes you seriously, but come on man do better.

then again i'm pretty sure that taco joe was just putting on the defense that zesto molesto told him to. i mean no lawyer on their own would ever try to make the argument of "It ain't sexual assault because the victim didn't scream!" or "there's no way this could have happened because e. jean carroll was not my clients type; he mistaken her for his ex-wife but then she didn't scream when he raped her." it's a defense so fucking stupid that only molestini cheetolini could have told them to go with.

you clearly have no intentions of winning the case when you make those kind of arguments in your defense, and you are simply just doing what your client tells you to do. either that, or you're just a shit ass lawyer. or both.

Last edited:

Well I'm glad you were finally able to look up what you're supposed to be cheerleading instead of running with incorrect guesses of "using campaign money" and sex crimes.

Making the payment is perfectly legal, having sex is perfectly legal, it is the means by which the payment was made and filed in quickbooks they claim was "unlawful", because it "violated campaign finance laws". Sloppy Daniel has nothing to do with campaign finance law, nothing to do with how "business records" are kept, and her unprotected sex habits clearly have nothing to do with the accounting records or campaign finance violations the trial was about. You know who does have relevant testimony in a campaign finance trial? The former chairman of the election commission that the defense tried to call and were denied.

I "can't even muster the backbone to answer yes or no on whether an appeal will succeed"? Lol, what the fuck do you think the last 5 posts of you "screeching" and flying into a rage have been about, you illiterate clown? I'll try to use smaller words and maybe you can read it a couple times so it sticks. They should probably skip the appellate division because elected Manhattan judges would be a waste of time, and go straight to the state court of appeals which is still a liberal court but better than 50/50 they reverse it, and if it has to go to the SCOTUS, that's about a 95% chance.

Look, I'm sorry trying to frame him for treason and accusing him of being a KGB agent was a flop and you had to fall back on plan b of jailing him on a novel legal theory about a quickbooks violation, but it doesn't seem to have had the major impact on polls you were hoping. Getting reversed right before an election after trying to jail your opponent for an accounting violation probably would cause a bigger swing in an election you're already losing than this did, so I guess it'll be onto plan Z of trying to remove his secret service protection like dems in congress have already introduced. Hmm, I wonder why democrats whose power is threatened might want to take away the people assigned to prevent assasination if jailing him doesn't work. Probably mostly a cost thing since dems are such penny pinchers.

Well I'm glad you were finally able to look up what you're supposed to be cheerleading instead of running with incorrect guesses of "using campaign money" and sex crimes.

Making the payment is perfectly legal, having sex is perfectly legal, it is the means by which the payment was made and filed in quickbooks they claim was "unlawful", because it "violated campaign finance laws". Sloppy Daniel has nothing to do with campaign finance law, nothing to do with how "business records" are kept, and her unprotected sex habits clearly have nothing to do with the accounting records or campaign finance violations the trial was about. You know who does have relevant testimony in a campaign finance trial? The former chairman of the election commission that the defense tried to call and were denied.

I "can't even muster the backbone to answer yes or no on whether an appeal will succeed"? Lol, what the fuck do you think the last 5 posts of you "screeching" and flying into a rage have been about, you illiterate clown? I'll try to use smaller words and maybe you can read it a couple times so it sticks. They should probably skip the appellate division because elected Manhattan judges would be a waste of time, and go straight to the state court of appeals which is still a liberal court but better than 50/50 they reverse it, and if it has to go to the SCOTUS, that's about a 95% chance.

Look, I'm sorry trying to frame him for treason and accusing him of being a KGB agent was a flop and you had to fall back on plan b of jailing him on a novel legal theory about a quickbooks violation, but it doesn't seem to have had the major impact on polls you were hoping. Getting reversed right before an election after trying to jail your opponent for an accounting violation probably would cause a bigger swing in an election you're already losing than this did, so I guess it'll be onto plan Z of trying to remove his secret service protection like dems in congress have already introduced. Hmm, I wonder why democrats whose power is threatened might want to take away the people assigned to prevent assasination if jailing him doesn't work. Probably mostly a cost thing since dems are such penny pinchers.

you do such a shitty job of defending the one-term, twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, convicted felon and adjudicated fraudster, defamer, sexual predator, and rapist for free. have you thought about joining his legal team?

Last edited:
Trump supporters are trying to keep "convicted Felon" from being placed in the opening paragraph of Trump's Wikipedia page lol. I though this was good for Trump?
lol this is the "own" liberals have been reduced to.

Back