Donald Trump challenges Rex Tillerson to compare IQ tests after 'Moron' comment

It also shows how dangerously competitive he is even to the detriment of his own base. This guy is definitely gonna bomb North Korea
No, he's not.

Reading conservative blog the blaze its amazing how far they go to defend him. Claiming the media and libs has no sense of humor and trump is obviously joking

Give me one example of me showing partisanship. Defending somebody for something that I have attacked somebody else for, changing my opinion on something based on the politician who said it, etc.

Saying something does not make it true. Supply some evidence, stop being a hack.

He wont. Typical right wing talking points. It's almost like there is a right wing handbook out there for arguing without having facts.

One guy worked his way up from engineer to CEO of one of world's biggest companies.

The other worked his way up from son of super rich guy to rich guy.

Trump is always good for the laughs. Holy fuck this is gold.

One guy worked his way up from engineer to CEO of one of world's biggest companies.

The other worked his way up from son of super rich guy to rich guy.

Rex had a badass life to go with his badass name.

People with high IQs don't challenge other people to IQ tests.

Embarrassment.

This - like every other time Trump talks about how smart he is - only proves the colossal size of his ego and his relentless vindictiveness.

trump is a lot smarter of a politician than he's given credit for. he knows that these bravado comments get eaten up by the masses.

Trump is only responding to an attack, being called a moron (which is an actual IQ measurement).

Most people probably don't even know that moron/imbecile/idiot is an actual IQ classification. Just the fact that Trump recognized that proves that he is probably smarter than most people.

He gets called a moron (an IQ classification), he responds by saying let's compare IQ tests. Where's the ego? All I see is a president that doesn't take insults and sleights. Like an actual regular person, rather than a POS cutthroat politician.

Hahaha so many libbies foaming at the mouth over this.

She lost, get over it.

I see Rex winning by double digits, and then Trump proclaiming the test was fakenews.
I see Trump winning. This will lead The Left to demand a recalculation that ends up favoring Trump even more, which will make The Left demand that IQ test should be abolished and accuse Russia of giving Trump CPH4.

All that, but also it appears that he's gone downhill mentally. He never came off as really bright, but if you compare recent interviews to older ones, there's an obvious drop.

He's definitely showing signs of dementia.

Give me one example of me showing partisanship. Defending somebody for something that I have attacked somebody else for, changing my opinion on something based on the politician who said it, etc.

Saying something does not make it true. Supply some evidence, stop being a hack.

I could ask you the same thing.

You're telling me that you're not partisan to left wing politics and policies, and are not influenced by it when commenting on any given subject? Riiight.

I mean shit, you calling me ridiculously partisan for simply pointing out Trump's full statement, is partisan in itself. You got the lefties in here, interpreting what Trump "really" meant, and you have nothing to say about it. I actually quote him and tell the truth, and you're up my ass. Quite telling of your partisanship.

Trump is only responding to an attack, being called a moron (which is an actual IQ measurement).

Most people probably don't even know that moron/imbecile/idiot is an actual IQ classification. Just the fact that Trump recognized that proves that he is probably smarter than most people.

He gets called a moron (an IQ classification), he responds by saying let's compare IQ tests. Where's the ego? All I see is a president that doesn't take insults and sleights. Like an actual regular person, rather than a POS cutthroat politician.
I doubt Tillerson meant it that way, just as most people who use it colloquially don't mean it that way. So responding in that manner misses the point at best.

He also says stuff like this a lot, "Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail." So I'm not sure giving him credit for knowing things most people don't is particularly fair given that he either misspeaks a lot or doesn't know things that most people should know.

Back