Donald Trump calls on Russia to Hack Clinton Emails

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Trump in a roundabout way hinted at Russia to 'hack' and get those 30,000 deleted emails.

The media is buying it up:

tKtnDM3.png

Hillary's response:

G1W7VnA.jpg

Surely, Trump campaigns over, right? Wrong.

This is one of the best moves by Trump ever...

Why?

Because how could it be espionage/encouraging Russia to get USA's secrets if Clinton's email server only had "personal emails"? Clinton always claimed those deleted emails were personal emails... not USA secrets.

They just took the bait... and Trump is about to eat them alive.

This is why he is winning folks, and this is why his IQ is 156+.

Trump in a roundabout way hinted at Russia to 'hack' and get those 30,000 deleted emails.

tKtnDM3.png

Hillary's response:

G1W7VnA.jpg

Why?

Because how could it be espionage/encouraging Russia to get USA's secrets if Clinton's email server only had "personal emails"? Clinton always claimed those deleted emails were personal emails... not USA secrets.

I don;t know that he said it purposely like that but I made the same point in another thread.

Hillary claimed that the emails had personal info on them. If it is discovered that she lied she should be behind bars.

People making claims of espionage and international security threats must believe that she lied and is a crook (most of us know she is a crook)

Last edited:
During the Democratic convention nonetheless. All the TVs in the hallways and lobbies at the DNC all of a sudden have Trump speaking on them.
Hilarious.

Last edited:
But if all they find is personal emails, you now just encouraged a foreign power to hack personal emails. That doesn't look very good

I don;t know that he said it purposely like that but I made the same point in another thread
Trump's been playing chess since he started.

How to do it:

1. Make crazy but ambiguous statement that creates controversy and gets media coverage.

2. Poll numbers tank, people say this was a mistake.

3. Explains himself and shows how the media is dishonest.

4. Poll numbers rise and he gets even more voters

But if all they find is personal emails, you now just encouraged a foreign power to hack personal emails. That doesn't look very good

He said that whoever did the hack probably already has the emails. He isn't telling anyone to hack. Look at the full quote for context (not just the selected snippet)

tKtnDM3.png

Hillary's response:

G1W7VnA.jpg

Why?

This is why he is winning folks, and this is why his IQ is 156+.

If his IQ is 156, why did he transfer in to Wharton from an average school. Why didn't he graduate with honors? Hillary was Valedictorian at Wellesley and graduated with honors from Yale.

liljoe, check this video out,

A renown author and hypnotist explains Donald Trump's use of NLP (neurolinguistic programming) techniques to subconsciously 'hypnotize' his crowds. Says Trump is one of the best persuaders he has ever seen. He predicted Trump to win the nomination over a year ago, and the presidency by landslide numbers. Hes been right so far

He even points out specific examples of Trump's techniques:
begins at 0:54

another good example of him playing chess with the media is when he posted that Taco Bowl picture on Cinco de Mayo

Last edited:

She says many times it was a personal email server. The FBI guy says different.

Who to believe?

This is a way to shift the attention and recapture the momentum Trump just knows what the people want. ACTION

A renown author and hypnotist explains Donald Trump's use of NLP (neurolinguistic programming) techniques to subconsciously 'hypnotize' his crowds. Says Trump is one of the best persuaders he has ever seen. He predicted Trump to win the nomination over a year ago, and the presidency by landslide numbers. Hes been right so far

another good example of him playing chess with the media is when he posted that Taco Bowl picture on Cinco de Mayo

lol @ crooked Hillary

I love Trump! ;D

I am so looking forward to what he does the days before the debate and the days after. even if he has terrible debate performance, it wont make the news because he will make sure he does other things that take the news those days. You kinda have to handed to him. He knows the media cares only for scandals, so he feeds them

Why?

Er, it's still espionage either way.

:) Fail thread...

I am so looking forward to what he does the days before the debate and the days after. even if he has terrible debate performance, it wont make the news because he will make sure he does other things that take the news those days. You kinda have to handed to him. He knows the media cares only for scandals, so he feeds them

You think Trump will actually show up to a debate?

Oh he is clever I know that, I saw the video when it aired. He is great at manipulating the media.

Back