Donald looked way smaller and weaker last night

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
HUGE win for him, absolutely huge but up until the sub Donald was getting manhandled against the fence and Oliviera just looked somuch thicker and stronger than Donald. I wonder if the same thing is going to happen to Conor when he moves up where the fighters are going to feel so much stronger especially against the fence.

"Alive" Cerrone is GOAT. Don't be mean.

HUGE win for him, absolutely huge but up until the sub Donald was getting manhandled against the fence and Oliviera just looked somuch thicker and stronger than Donald. I wonder if the same thing is going to happen to Conor when he moves up where the fighters are going to feel so much stronger especially against the fence.
conor is huge so no

Ronda 135 weigh in

866-9456.jpg

Conor will be prepared. It's just fucking incredible how strong RDA is now. It's like magic! So that's where the issue could be.

lol @ cowboy thread turning into Khabib vs Conor

Brazilian cowboy is known for being a very physically powerful man, so no knock on Cerrone.

Dagestani Cowboy new 155 champ

Brazilian cowboy is known for being a very physically powerful man, so no knock on Cerrone.
So are plenty of other guys at 170 though. Cerrone isn't built for this division. He's going to have a nightmare with someone like Maia

Last edited:
I agree cerrone looked underpowered, but it was crazy seeing how thick he was without that weightcut.

Agree...

lets wait and see if ariel helwani is going to have an orgasm like he did with benson vs brandon thatch

Conor has already fought and won at LW. I can almost guarantee, he's going to look big at lw. NO more looking like a holocaust victim on weigh in day.

Conor will be prepared. It's just fucking incredible how strong RDA is now. It's like magic! So that's where the issue could be.

As I did when conor fought aldo, I looked at aldo's past opponents and who gave him the most trouble. The guys that rda has beaten, pettis, has only adequate boxing. But his kicks are his main weapon. Once past his kicks, he's not as effective...Cerrone, is an extremely slow starter and a bit slow in general. Henderson is a good overall fighter, but has no real strength and has little power. all his fights go the distance.

Conor, starts very fast, and when you get past his kicks, his hands are his main weapon..

Conor has already fought and won at LW. I can almost guarantee, he's going to look big at lw. NO more looking like a holocaust victim on weigh in day.
As I did when conor fought aldo, I looked at aldo's past opponents and who gave him the most trouble. The guys that rda has beaten, pettis, has only adequate boxing. But his kicks are his main weapon. Once past his kicks, he's not as effective...Cerrone, is an extremely slow starter and a bit slow in general. Henderson is a good overall fighter, but has no real strength and has little power. all his fights go the distance.

Conor, starts very fast, and when you get past his kicks, his hands are his main weapon..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Shouldnt that fight be a testament to size/strength not always being the deciding factor?

Or are you still retracting Cerrone's victory because your masturbation went wry?

Back