Media Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone on how he'll deal with Khabib

Guy who folds under pressure talks about being folded by pressure fighter.

Well, to be fair only 12 people have been able to beat Donald Cerrone.

edit: it's 10 people

Last edited:
Didn't watch the video.

Did Cowboy say kick him in the knee that had the undisclosed injury that kept Beeb out of action for 2 years? The undisclosed knee injury that caused Beeb to pull out of 2 different fights with Cowboy during that period.

LW Cerrone gets deep in the woods mauled by Khabib where nobody hear you scream, WW Cerrone survives until passerbys/ref help...

It would probably be a worse beatdown then his last fight. Mix it in with Cowboy choking in every title fight and Khabib not playing his buddy buddy shit. Cowboy would be in for a rough night.

People seem to think the Secret answer to Khabib is to go with his takedowns and outgrapple him. I don’t see any submission grappler capable(maybe Ferguson) right now of stopping Khabib’s passing/control, I think that’s a one way invite to smash town.

“Hey man, I got some new guns!”

I don’t want to hear another idiotic word out of his stupid mouth.

whaaaaaa ! trust fund baby rich kid in santa monica got offended and had to cry the second he heard "guns"

run to your safe space asap! them words he be speaking are scary and painful :p

btw, "idiotic word out of his stupid mouth" is redundant but privilege rich kids arent known for being too smart.... bet your actress mommy lied and paid for you to get into college, only so you could spend all your time on sherdog racking up over 32,000 post :)

Back