Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone 2015 Highlight

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Most recent fight highlight of one of the most exciting, as well as one of the most bad ass fighters to have ever competed in MMA.

I would love to see Cerrone as the champion because he would probably still fight very often. I don't know how anybody can dislike this guy - he loves to put on a show, go for the finish and is always trying to get that bonus. This guy is basically a fight fan's dream in terms of pure entertainment.

I hope he can get a great finish over Benson Henderson in the rubber match. I love watching this guy fight and I've always been, and always will be a huge fan of 'Cowboy'.

So, here's a short and sweet highlight for all of the Cerrone fans out there.

Enjoy!

[YT]konuSEal_io[/YT]

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Love Cerrone, before the shitle tot I would like him to face Diaz again. The image of him being beaten and giving up was bad to see.

I take Cerrone in the rematch

Good video, but a lousy song, you should have sync'd it up to Kid Rock instead!

Now if Cowboy would have tested pos for coke instead of JJ, he would have been even cooler and he wouldn't have gone to any rehab (unless he really needed it...)

Cerrone is a great fighter, but its not a rubber match if you have lost twice to somebody. but I hope 3 times are a charm and Cowboy, Kos him

It took Juan Manuel Marquez four tries to finally ice Manny. Who knows.

Cerrone is really growing on me. Total dude.

Cerrone was never a fighter i thought of as "elite" but his abillity to fight as often as he does leaves me no choice but to root for him and respect his gangster.

WAR cerrone

Good video, but a lousy song, you should have sync'd it up to Kid Rock instead!

Now if Cowboy would have tested pos for coke instead of JJ, he would have been even cooler and he wouldn't have gone to any rehab (unless he really needed it...)

I didn't make the video, lol.

Not bad. I see bright things in his future. Though I think Bendo still beats him.

Not bad. I see bright things in his future. Though I think Bendo still beats him.

Wouldn't be that sure, his camp seems to be known for Juice and his new found success seems a little suspicious. If he don't get caught -> Cowboy is champion in 2015 :icon_chee

Wouldn't be that sure, his camp seems to be known for Juice and his new found success seems a little suspicious. If he don't get caught -> Cowboy is champion in 2015 :icon_chee

I don't see Cowboy beating Khabib or Pettis.

Back