Donald Cerrone: Khabib Nurmagomedov is going to be my next opponent for sure!

Fighter123

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Donald Cerrone says that he already knows who is next opponent will be: Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Cerrone takes this war by very close decision. Awesome if true.

Needs to be a 5 rounder so Cerrone can get a chance to light up that boring humper.

yeah hopefully it's a 5 rounder. This is clearly a number 1 contenders match though.

I want cowboy to keep his streak but at this point who else is even left? He's Plowing through his division on a 7 win streak so at this point it's either khabib or a title shot, Unfortunately i feel either one will end his streak, Cerrones awesome and one of my favorite fighters but in my opinion he falls just short of being that true top Level fighter that champs are, Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Khabib is a nightmare match up for Cowboy.

Awesome fight to make though. It's nice when we get legit #1 contender fights

I'm a Cowboy fan but he lost that fight to Bendo and I don't like his chances against Kabib. He always is a danger from his back but I think Kabib can grind him out. Bendo is a greater threat to Kabib IMO

I took it as Khabib was next for the belt. He was asked whether he would fight Khabib or Pettis. He just made a drunken cowboy mistake (that's how my great grandfather was born).

Those are going to be some great fights. Pettis vs RDA, and Cerrone vs Nurmagomedov.

I'm a Cowboy fan but he lost that fight to Bendo and I don't like his chances against Kabib. He always is a danger from his back but I think Kabib can grind him out. Bendo is a greater threat to Kabib IMO

According to the record, Cerrone won a Decision.

Did you watch the fight? Cerrone won 1-2.
Khabib (you spelled it Kabib), will hopefully rack up a few awesome fights in these 2, he has been fun to watch.

cowboy has a decent chance at submitting khabib in a 5 round fight.
50-50 fight if its a 5 round fight imo.

cowboy has a decent chance at submitting khabib in a 5 round fight.
I don't see anybody submitting Khabib. The dude has been submission grappling since leaving the womb. His father was a black belt under an Olympic gold medalist.

Nice big kick in the face is how Donald wants to win that fight.

I want cowboy to keep his streak but at this point who else is even left? He's Plowing through his division on a 7 win streak so at this point it's either khabib or a title shot, Unfortunately i feel either one will end his streak, Cerrones awesome and one of my favorite fighters but in my opinion he falls just short of being that true top Level fighter that champs are, Hopefully he proves me wrong.

thats quite a bold prediction

if khabib can shut down cerrone completely, that will be some huge feat

Khabib tooled RDA on the ground. Cowboy has nothing for him.

Easy tune up fight for Khabib after which he'll hopefully beat RDA again for the title.

Back