• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donald Cerrone: "Cormier is the Worst Fighter Ever".

Aah, i get it, Cerrone want to go to Bellator..

Is he really calling people :eek::eek::eek:s? Is the UFC cool with him doing that?

Considering that they just made a big deal of having the first openly gay champion in the UFC and also the UFC supporting the LGBTQWTF unique snowflake unicorn butterfly folks, I think Cerrone will be getting some calls from angry uncle Dana and uncle Lorenzo.

Cerrone is an entertaining gatekeeper but he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

The other silly shit to me is that because Anderson stalled on the mat, people are calling DC super boring when the fight before that was lauded as one of the greatest in UFC history. I'm looking at the fight finder now and am hard pressed to find one fight over the last several years that wasn't good to awesome.

lmao, I love Cowboy. But seriously, that's a little too harsh.

I know Anderson has a pretty legendary guard, but how the fuck does DC get stuck in half guard after every single take down he gets, especially when he outweighs his opponent by at least 25-30 pounds? I think him not fighting Jones against was a blessing for him. There is no way he would have beaten Jon being that ineffective and gassing hard in the second round like he did.

We already know and even before the silva fight that dc is a humping wrestler

It's his style

It was getting cold in the arena so he wanted to give Andy a human blanket to transfer warmth. It was a great gesture and he respected the elderly.

Hard to believe Donald would go this far, even on a 12 pack. It almost seemed like Cormier fought Anderson like it was a sparring match or something. He had to have been damn grateful for Anderson saving his payday which was likely the biggest he has seen. He certainly didn't fight with the fire he normally does. Ironically it reminded me of Cerrone's fight with Benson Henderson a few years back where it looked they were warming up.

He's not wrong y'know. However, he about to get swarmed on.

It's the McGregor effect. Everyone's gotta be an outspoken asshole now.

Well..the fights were pretty boring. Take down and thats it. But a win is a win....even tho it sucked to watch.

Cerrone is a man's man. Tough as spit and says what he means. You don't have to agree with what he said but he backs up what he says more often than not

Back