Donaire vs. Vetyeka

The cut has really bothered Donaire in this fight.

Fight is 2-2 with Nonito getting the 10-8 in round 4.

Nonito would not get headbutted if he used his jab to control distance more....but that left hook is probably going to bail him out.

Robert pulled the same shit with Mikey Garcia Take,the ball and run.

Last edited:
WOW not good....Nonito taking the easy way out with the 10-8 in his back pocket....bush league move

Where is Seano. He needs to see this shit.

Donaire gets the knockdown and then promptly complains about his eye to get it checked out. Classic.

never known Donaire to quit so it must be pretty serious

Vetyeka was going to probably cause more damage to that eye so nonito and his camp took the easy way out.

Just fight and let the referee do his job, you cant stop the fight like that. Not a smart business move by Donaire, I doubt he'll be headlining in Macau anytime soon

getting called out!!!

Donaire isnt a quitter but that's very disappointing. That eye looked pretty bad though.

They'll rematch in Macao.They need a new ref, though.

Donaire is classy handled it well

This doesn't sit well with me. I know the cut was bad and you can see it going into his eye, but still to win like that doesn't sit well with me.

Yea Im a fan of Donaire and I agree with that. I wouldnt mind it being overturned into a NC.

Yea Im a fan of Donaire and I agree with that. I wouldnt mind it being overturned into a NC.

I mean it felt like he really wanted to get the fight over as soon as he could. After he scored the KD in the 4th, he called a timeout himself and ask the doc to look at him. Huh.

And then the second he sat down. Robert was in his ear and asking the ref what would be the rulling if it stopped now. And after the ref tells him, fights get stop.

Pabon completely made up the accidental blow call. He never called it when it happened. It should have been a TKO win for Vetyeka.

I just from the audio ship getting my new amp installed.

Missed the fight but was catching pbp on twitter. Can someone please post a pic of the cut?

Back