Donaire 12' vs prime jmm/pac/morales/mab at 126

Tea Cake

the cake is a lie.
Reaction score
Jmm he loses
Pac he wins by ud
Morales he loses by sd
Barrera he wins by ud

Morales kicks his ass, PAC kicks his ass, JMM kicks his ass, Barrera kicks his ass.

What was the question again?

You guys are crazy. 12' Donaire is a problem for anyone. That really tall.

I don't think he beats any of them. He probably has the best one punch power of any of them, with the exception of perhaps Pacquiao. But all of those guys have great chins.

Every one of those opponents is more active and would take rounds off of Donaire while he waited patiently to land the big shot. I don't think he gets dominated by anyone, but I think he throws too few punches to beat active, accurate fighters like the four that are mentioned.

12-foot donaire would demolish all of them, i'd doubt they'll even get past his monstrous reach

You guys are crazy. 12' Donaire is a problem for anyone. That really tall.

This, in real life though I wouldn't bet on him in any of the fights mentioned, mainly because of the size difference.

This, along with Hamed.

No, Hamed would get killed. If you just look at his boxing, and ignore the ring entrance, outfits, dancing in the ring, and making faces, it's really not that good. All he ever did was out-class cans.

No, Hamed would get killed. If you just look at his boxing, and ignore the ring entrance, outfits, dancing in the ring, and making faces, it's really not that good. All he ever did was out-class cans.

Would get killed? Making faces? All he did was out-class cans? Riiiiight.

His outfits were fabulous.

Would get killed? Making faces? All he did was out-class cans? Riiiiight.

His outfits were fabulous.

After MAB trashed him, he didn't want any part of a top FW.

After MAB trashed him, he didn't want any part of a top LW.

Was a shame that he went out like that. But he was a featherweight so a little harsh to criticise for not wanting to fight top lightweights? He had like 15 or so title fights that he won. Can crusher or whatever is unfair IMO.

Was a shame that he went out like that. But he was a featherweight so a little harsh to criticise for not wanting to fight top lightweights? He had like 15 or so title fights that he won. Can crusher or whatever is unfair IMO.

I think my edit beat out your post haha. Okay, I'm harsh on Hamed. I think the cool kids would call me a "hater". He was a good KO artist, I'll give him that.

Back