Don’t write off Till just yet , first loss is a title fight !!

The ref wouldn't let him. :cool:
Give me a break. It was a stalemate against the cage. No position was advanced and no takedown in sight.
I agree the breaks were a little premature though regardless

A first loss vs Woodley by sub is a lot better than a loss vs Marquardt by KO. If wood can become champ so can Till

Yup, too early to tell. How he comes back in the next few fights will say a lot.

And that would change by getting better at wrestling? It would always be there. He stuffed all attempts.

He lost because he was outstruck
No he lost because he didnt know how to get tyrone off him or defend a darce. His striking wasnt even there last night. 1 significant strike... Sad. He wasnt throwing for some reason. He would have 100% better chance of winning if he was able to get back to his feet, but he looked like a fish out of water. He recovered from the punch fairly fast, and hasld ge known how to use his long limbs to either put his feet on tyrones hips and push him away or even close guard and hold him close he may have been able to survive. Turnibg ur head into someones chest/stomach to avoid punches is not a good decision as we saw. It was an easy sub for tyrone, till never saw it coming at all or tried to defend.

But I thought once a fighter lost they were a can?

Course Till will be back, he shattered the top 5 open and will be hanging around there awhile.

Till will be back, I just hope when he does come back it's at 185.

It's not that Till lost, it's how he lost. Even before the GnP he was clearly terrified in there. He knew he was in over his head but of course once the fight starts it's a bit late for that. Also, he literally did nothing offensively. There's losing and there's getting curbstomped.

Now if he goes up to his proper weight class then you might have a contender but last time I checked he's still being delusional and refusing to do that.

Homeboy got Nagganooed. Weight issues will only get worse as he gets older.

He'll be Bellator tourney material in 2020.

Give me a break. It was a stalemate against the cage. No position was advanced and no takedown in sight.
I agree the breaks were a little premature though regardless
If the ref did that in Colbys fights, he wouldn't have a win yet.

Homeboy got Nagganooed. Weight issues will only get worse as he gets older.

He'll be Bellator tourney material in 2020.

The problem isn't that these guys are getting title fights "too soon". It's that there's literally nobody else who should get them and then they completely shit the bed. That's not on anybody but them.

The problem isn't that these guys are getting title fights "too soon". It's that there's literally nobody else who should get them and then they completely shit the bed. That's not on anybody but them.

Would have been better if Till had Kished himself in the cage so he could have said he lost to his bowels and not Tyrone.

Just dook it.

Would have been better if Till had Kished himself in the cage so he could have said he lost to his bowels and not Tyrone.

Just dook it.

He was so genuinely full of fear that had the fight lasted longer I really do think that would've happened. Not that any Sherdogger wouldn't be terrified to be in the cage with Woodley of course.

Back