Dominick Reyes will submit Jones via

Hatuwkoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Nasty breath. Reyes will use his breath as an advantage and will keep clinching with Jones and Jones wont be able to endure the smell and will tap out on foot, mark my words. I'll comeback to this thread after it happens.

Serious question: why doesn't a fighter piss on their opponent when in guard?

giphy.gif

Nah Reyes blew the element of surprise by not holding his breath at the face off. Jones has the highest fight IQ in the league. He will keep a couple of mints in his gloves and force feed them to Reyes when he covers his mouth during the grappling exchanges. That's actually what he did to Smith. Veteran move. Look into it

Last edited:
Reyes TKO Round 3 via football angles

Nasty breath. Reyes will use his breath as an advantage and will keep clinching with Jones and Jones wont be able to endure the smell and will tap out on foot, mark my words. I'll comeback to this thread after it happens.

Glad to have some serious discussions in this forum.

I vote purple nurples and indian rope burns.

Reyes TKO Round 3 via football angles
He athletic af.....................................................................................................................................

This is pretty cool. I never get to hang with the cool kids. Hi everyone!

Thats a good question and I am glad you asked. Typically fighter wear an athletic supporter with a protective device known as a "cup". Unless it is properly ventilated the urine would pool and fill the cup with urine. It would not be real effective in a real MMA fight.
FA25D209-9701-46B6-B791-A2F34BF83594.jpeg

Nah Reyes blew the element of surprise by not holding his breath at the face off. Jones has the highest fight IQ in the league. He will keep a couple of mints in his gloves and force feed them to Reyes when he covers his mouth during the grappling exchanges. That's actually what he did to Smith. Look into it
Sure..."mints"...that's what they are...how many picograms of "mints" will he have stashed?

Backstory?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back