Dominick Reyes will be the next LHW champ.

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The skills and awareness he displays are top notch. He is also young and isn't shot into oblivion like most of LHW fighters. Good size and reach means he has little stylistic nightmares in the division.

He's wakin up to this october 6:th
ovince-saint-preux-wins-1131392936.png

You would think you at least knew how to spell his first name before making such a strong statement
<Fedor23>

Yep. DC is just keeping his seat warm.

It's 205.

The division which is so shallow they gave consecutive title shots to 185ers. The division so shallow they gave a title shot to a guy off a R1 KO loss.

My grandmother could become champion of 205.

OSP..... volumes will be spoken on that night and I'll be quick to tab him serious contender if he handles OSP..... especially if he " HANDLES" Osp

Along with Papy Abedi,Melvin Guillard,Erick Silva and anyone else that has shown a little promise....we get it.These threads are so dumb.

I worry about him not being at a bigger camp. He travels to Denver and works with Elevation but does the majority of his training in Victorville with Joe Daddy and Craig Buchanan. He does not have any high level sparring partners except when he travels to Elevation.

Back