• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dominick Cruz shoe size? mens 7.5

rustledjimjams

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
i tried to check on google. can this be right? his feet looked like baby feet last night or am i tripping.

If Dom is a 7.5 Cejudo is shopping at Baby Gap

EDpUT6HVUAAZZgn

well dominicks style is really bouncy and active. im the same height and weight as him and have size 10.5. i would never consider bouncing like that with my goofy flat feet.

If that’s accurate it’s probably a benefit to him and why he’s able to do that fancy footwork. As someone wearing a size 13, it’s not ideal at all for speed related activities.

If that’s accurate it’s probably a benefit to him and why he’s able to do that fancy footwork. As someone wearing a size 13, it’s not ideal at all for speed related activities.
Dom having good footwork is such a meme lmao. It just looks unusual not because it's fancy it's because it sucks. It's awkward and not in a good way

So what you're saying is you prefer big feet. Here ya goshag-foot-1497976658.jpeg

This is pathetic even by Shertard standards.

Not really

Cause if we can get shoe sizes, we can then guesstimate dick sizes

That way we can rate fighters by the holy grail, hairline, dick size, and height

Good work OP, lets's keep at it!

Back