Dominick Cruz is hilarious xD

GodofDeath

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Watching 2015 ufc preview just made me a fan of the dominator.

exactly 39 minutes in http://youtu.be/T505v86mzTg?t=39m

[YT]T505v86mzTg[/YT]

"My dream fight in 2015 will be Daddy Faber fighting his son Dillashaw"

I've only seen his recent fight with mizugaki and was impressed despite having no prior interest in that weight class but now I've got to watch all his fights.

Conor bless.

Last edited:
Watch his fights.
If he wasn't so injured all the time he'd be in the top 5 pound for pound rankings. He's really freaking good.

Lmfao fucking love Cruz. It's such a fucking shame that he's been injured so often. Best 135er by far.

His face is priceless he knows that answer is trolling Alpha Male

I wonder how mama Carmouche feels about this

Urijah-Faber-Liz-Carmouche.jpg

He won me over when he called out Team Alpha Fail after smashing da Miz.

I've only seen his recent fight with mizugaki and was impressed despite having no prior interest in that weight class but now I've got to watch all his fights.

You might not be impressed because none his previous high profile fights has ended in a real finish. People were calling him The Decisionator for a reason but I always loved his fighting style, especially his foot and head movement and his overall combos and well roundedness.

Fantastic fighter & fight analyser. So shite bout them knee's though man, fuck.

"When I come back at the end of 2015...2016."

I want to believe. But then again, I don't. It's just ridiculous at this point.

For whatever reason, I took the advise of Sherdog all the years he was champ and assumed he was boring. I have watched all his fights on fightpass recently and I feel like a fucking retard for not paying more attention to him. He is a cool guy and I find his fighting style to be absolutely amazing. I hope to god he makes a full recovery and comes to whip TJ.

Dana: Ben Askren's a knucklehead, but you've gotta admit, he took Pettis's wrestling to the next level.

Backhanded compliment = Dana getting us used to the idea of the UFC signing Askren. Excellent.

Cruz impresses me but I've nearly forgotten about him cause his body is made of glass.

Dana: Ben Askren's a knucklehead, but you've gotta admit, he took Pettis's wrestling to the next level.

Backhanded compliment = Dana getting us used to the idea of the UFC signing Askren. Excellent.

Wish they'd just sign him and put him against someone top 5 so he'd get crushed. Not signing him is making him look good going undefeated and I hate Askren!

For whatever reason, I took the advise of Sherdog all the years he was champ and assumed he was boring. I have watched all his fights on fightpass recently and I feel like a fucking retard for not paying more attention to him. He is a cool guy and I find his fighting style to be absolutely amazing. I hope to god he makes a full recovery and comes to whip TJ.

Sherbros' as well as Rogan's opinion is usually a strong indication of the opposite being true. You should know that by now.

Back