Dominic cruz needs to put on his big boy pants and fight McG at 155

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Losing to MickeyG will change his Single/Bum life. When Dominic get's the fight he rings "Palmala Handerson" and his side chick "Rosie Palms"

Tom_Cruise_avp_2014_4.jpg

Conor would be to busy taking notes on Cruz's movement to be truly effective.

If it was at 145 I'd give Cruz a really good chance at winning, at 155 Conor would just be too beefy for Cruz to deal with. I want to see Cruz vs. Faber III

That guy is so awesome at avoiding fighting while point sparring. All his jumping around and pitter pat shots is great.

Yeah I saw that 1 fight where he looked awesome before he got injured AGAIN.

Pfft...Cruz. Not a fan.

The war of words would be epic.
Conor wouldn't know how to deal with someone as quick as cruz, he'd just resort to calling him a midget.

Conor is shit when he has to trash talk someone that's first language is English.

There really should be some accountability here for making retarded threads. Like a 20 day ban on making new ones or something?

Perfect example of having ZERO understanding of what it takes to achieve and overcome. I'd ask you to turn in your man card but I know the answer to that request.

This is what happens when you adopt a "like" system on the forums. Every bum on the first 2 pages posting funny gifs to compete for likes. Here's one from this bum:

This is what happens when you adopt a "like" system on the forums. Every bum on the first 2 pages posting funny gifs to compete for likes. Here's one from this bum:

What about posting Ronda KO gifs in white knight threads?

Back