Dominic Cruz and Cody Garbrandt FULL Heated Interview

Problem24/7

@Orange
Reaction score
Goddamn Cody is gotten to lmfao, meanwhile Cruz is so calm.

These two are both unlikable guys. I'm exited to watch this fight and don't care who wins, as long as I'm entertained. I hope it's a war with both guys getting beaten up and bloodied.

Cruz: "They have no validity behind them."

Cody: "Yeah... nice word."

Cruz: "You don't even know what it means, spell it."

Cody: "......You spell it."

LMAO

Cruz plays all of team alpha fail like a

is

"Spell it." I had coffee come out my nose on that one. Man, I almost feel sorry for Garbrandt, Dom embarrasses him constantly.

Cruz by verbal domination....

"Spell it." I had coffee come out my nose on that one. Man, I almost feel sorry for Garbrandt, Dom embarrasses him constantly.

More like Dom talks about things that has nothing to do with the fight and Cody embarrasses him with fight facts

Cruz's trash talking is 5th grade like. Bringing up spelling lol cmon dude

Cogar has the points. Dom aint gonna knock him out or make him quit.

More like Dom talks about things that has nothing to do with the fight and Cody embarrasses him with fight facts

Cruz's trash talking is 5th grade like. Bringing up spelling lol cmon dude

Come on Bro, Dom is literally one on the most knowledgable fight analysts out there. He tried to discuss combat metrics with CG in previous interviews, and quickly figured out that wouldn't work, because all CG could do was constantly saying "I'm gonna knock you out in 30 secs". That was his canned response to whatever Dom said, that and constntly talking over him so Dom was unable to complete a sentence. CG needs to be glad he can fight well, as I believe neurosurgeon is out of the question. He does, however, need to leave the trash talk to the professionals.

Dom definitely knows the game like very few others, and he's a great analyst, but as far as trash-talking goes, he never really wows me with anything too memorable. He just kinda parries and lets his foe blunder about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back