Dom Cruz: Check out my Skyline.. Actual car guys: **CRINGE**

ArkhamAsylum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He might as well have called it a Corvette or a Lamborghini.

Pretty sure Dominc Cruz wrote this headline too.
ooggignvmsurdzmqzfzp.jpg

He never even said "check out my skyline" or claimed his car was a skyline. He said "Nissan Skyline comes with about 525, (5)35 HP stock. My car is about, you know, 900 HP".
Unless I missed something, there is only one way I can respond:
DoubleFacePalm-.jpg~c200

When one facepalm isn't enough, ask Q to summon himself to make it TWO facepalms:
PaltryInsecureBedbug.gif

Not gonna lie, slightly triggered by the Skyline comment. But he's an American, so is normal.

On the other hand, props to Cruz for actually doing something awesome.

Don't see the problem? Skyline is an awesome ride. A Ferrari is what people with too much money have so you can know they have too much money. Also saying 'actual car guys' means your an idiot.

These are the best threads

I don't get it. That's a Skyline and Skylines are badass cars.

Technically, it is the newest generation Skyline even though Nissan named it the GTR. They just got away from all the sub-models (GTS, GTT, etc) found in the earlier generations.

He's right about the mental clarity that comes when you're focused on driving like that. It's a special something, that's for sure. As for it being a Skyline, he's just getting confused:

15541934_1854514931431072_7853849537683441927_n.jpg

Last edited:
Remember that heap of junk he had on TUF?

The time he gave Honda a ride.

Also he might as well call it a corvette or Lamborghini? This just gets more confusing.

For people confused, technically it's not a Skyline. It's always just been labelled a Nissan GT-R, there's no Skyline to the name at all.

Fighters a lot of the time have no taste in music or vehicles, from Tito's top three favorite bands to Rampages riced up F Series Truck, Josh Barnett is one of the select few who gets it.

Back