Dog of Peace Strikes Again . . . Allah AkBARK *Running Pit Bull Thread*

Are Pit Bulls the most dangerous domestic dogs?

• Total voters
God are you guys who blame dogs stupid..

86d.png
That's just dedication to your craft right there.

Still been around many a pitbull and they always seemed no different than any other gaurd dog

I always point these news articles to my wife, and she fucking hates it.

She's a HUGE pitbull apologist, and all I have to do to shut her down is show her the 48,239th fatal pitbull attack article.

Because it's the owners fault, right?

Correct, in. 90% percent of the cases, yes..The entire PB thing has just gotten traction and momentum in the media...Not many people linking up articles and discussing the PB that sits on the couch and waits for his family....People are drawn to violence and despair..

Correct, in. 90% percent of the cases, yes..The entire PB thing has just gotten traction and momentum in the media...Not many people linking up articles and discussing the PB that sits on the couch and waits for his family....People are drawn to violence and despair..
Yeah, little kids getting killed by family pets really isn't newsworthy.

Logically, this is one of the easiest debates in existence.

1) Are all pit bulls murderous? No.
2) Are all pitbulls capable of murder? Yes.
3) Is a pitbull capable of seemingly unprovoked attacks? Yes.
4) Can a pitbull turn on its owner/family? Yes.

Still want to adopt? Just sign here, here and here.

We’ll throw in a free chew toy in case Spike isn’t interested in Junior.

Last edited:
Because it's the owners fault, right?
Correct, in. 90% percent of the cases, yes.

I agree. It IS the owners fault... for getting a pet that's capable of killing anyone in the family.

Technically, I think chihuahuas are more likely to attack and bite someone, including the owner... but it's a goddamn chihuahua. Kick the little fucker and go about your day. If a goddamn pit is doing the same thing, you are in an immediate fight for your life.

P4P ugliest dogs.

P4P worst owners.

Pretty pathetic that the male relative just stood buy and called 911 while the kid was getting mauled to death. Jump in and fight the dog, not like emergency responders can do anything for a dead kid

Pretty pathetic that the male relative just stood buy and called 911 while the kid was getting mauled to death. Jump in and fight the dog, not like emergency responders can do anything for a dead kid
Did you just assume their gender? Not cool ..

Weird how I never hear about any of these stories around me or anyone I've ever known. I've been around plenty of pits and 0 problems. Always hearing about it via news articles.

As horrifyingly tragic as this is I did get a chuckle out of allah akbark
giphy.gif

Me laughing through the first page of this thread before zer reminded me this was about a child dying.

God are you guys who blame dogs stupid..

If Dogs of Peace could talk they would say "Man, why you gotta say that? It ain't us, it's the media. The media has distorted our image to make us look bad! Why must you come down on us like that, brother? It ain't us, it's the media.""

Chris-Rock.jpg

I started getting suspicious about these apparent pitbull attacks when I noticed cats were buddying up to them

14608046.png

LOL. Those cats are Hannibal Lectoring that dog to do their wet work and take the fall for them.

Back