News Dog Behavior and the Kristi Noem execution of her dog

Ah, my family has 2 of those German Whitehaired pointers. Trained since they were little to hunt rabbits and ducks.

And they turned out to be absolutely useless at it haha.

Watched one of them jump into a dam to retrieve ducks. There were like 8+ ducks floating in there. This dog didn't go anywhere near them. Just swam around for a bit, got out the other side and ran off for half an hour.

Great dogs haha.

I don't really think it's that big of a deal.

It's pretty old fashioned, but in a farming community animals are animals. Their lives aren't precious.

And also in a farming community, you take responsibility. If your dog kills your neighbor's chickens then you have to fix the problem. The neighbor probably wanted the dog shot as well.

Did she fuck up by adopting that breed and not training it? Yes. But at least she didn't let it continue terrorizing neighbors like so many assholes do in cities.

So yeah, she's not my favorite person, but I think it's laughable that the media is desperately trying to make her out to be the next Hitler over it.
This.

Anyone who has spent some time in a country setting wont see this as a big deal.

My cat caught two mice this week. Didn't kill them. Just let em run off. Guess I have to put my cat down if I'm following Kunty Gnome's logic.

An idiot with the face of a ghoul; her eyes are soulless pits. Much like raising children proper care for an animal is a responsibility many are not suited for, and that animal always pays the price of this inadequacy.

An idiot with the face of a ghoul; her eyes are soulless pits. Much like raising children proper care for an animal is a responsibility many are not suited for, and that animal always pays the price of this inadequacy.

Kristi adopted the dog at 14 months. He was damaged goods.

Most of you don't understand farm life, and therefore have very ignorant opinions.

Hold up I thought it was illegal to kill your dog like that?

She is a piece of shit for doing that. An absolute psychopath. If you don’t train your dog, you can’t get made that your dog isn’t obedient and does what dogs like to do. She should have turned the gun on herself.
Anyone who could kill their pet like that must lack any level of empathy and is definitely a psychopath.

Kristi adopted the dog at 14 months. He was damaged goods.

Most of you don't understand farm life, and therefore have very ignorant opinions.
I've trained many a dog - "farm life" by whatever meaning you ascribe is inconsequential and a copout for a woman who lacked common sense and emotional restraint. The animal could have easily been "retired" from working life (if you could call this moron a real farmer...) to a loving home where it could be properly trained. A dog being untrainable past a certain age is an anachronism which gets parroted by the ignorant.

Some people shouldn't get dogs.

It is a commitment and the thing still needs to eat, drink and shit LONG after the fuzzy warm emotional rush wears off.

If someone is a heartless cunt or just too busy and wasn't realistic in the first place, bring the fucking dog to a no kill shelter and make a donation, consider it your stupid tax and learn from your mistake and hopefully someone else can love, train and care for the animal propery and hopefully you didn't fuck it up too much.

I've trained many a dog - "farm life" by whatever meaning you ascribe is inconsequential and a copout for a woman who lacked common sense and emotional restraint. The animal could have easily been "retired" from working life (if you could call this moron a real farmer...) to a loving home where it could be properly trained. A dog being untrainable past a certain age is an anachronism which gets parroted by the ignorant.

The dog killed livestock and tried to nip at Kristi. A high energy working dog that is aggressive can be downright dangerous.

Sure one could spend countless hours nd money trying to train a 14 month old dog with horrible disposition. But the damage was already done. This dog proved to be a liability. There are plenty of dogs at the pound that are euthanized every day that deserve a home too. Do you have any tears for them?

Some people shouldn't get dogs.

It is a commitment and the thing still needs to eat, drink and shit LONG after the fuzzy warm emotional rush wears off.

If someone is a heartless cunt or just too busy and wasn't realistic in the first place, bring the fucking dog to a no kill shelter and make a donation, consider it your stupid tax and learn from your mistake and hopefully someone else can love, train and care for the animal propery and hopefully you didn't fuck it up too much.

The damage was already done stupid. It was adopted at 14 months. The previous owners ruined him.

You believe it is impossible to train a 14 month old dog and I am the stupid one...?

Ok buddy.

A 14 month old high energy working dog with bad disposition is much much harder to train than if she were to adopt it as a puppy. And this dog was already aggressive. Some dogs aren't worth it. Yeah she could find it a home, but the dog would remain a liability. Kristi is a high profile person, she could easily be sued if it bit someone's child because she would have to disclose to them that it was aggressive toward people and killed livestock.

Kristi probably would have sent to an academy had it not killed livestock and attempted to bite her.

I think the problem isn't that she did it, the problem is that she bragged about it. Then again, she's a politician so...

Back