• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does your demeanor change when training for a fight?

I wouldn't be so sure of that, Native Americans and plenty of other indigenous people smoked copious amounts of things and didn't have incidents of cancer. Cancer is likely more a cumulative effect of modern living as a whole. Carcinogenic substances/things + compromised immune systems for various reasons + other factors = cancer.

You kinda shot your own point off into the grey. If the variables are blurred into a myriad of lifestyle choices and conditions... then smoking without the combination may not have been enough to cause cancer in centuries past... but this still doesn't prove that smoking doesn't contribute to cancer... especially while science has proven that as of recently... hence the olive oil example.

Initially you said causes cancer, which is different than contributes to (which I didn't debate).

I live in Somerset so I know about the culture. I smoked spliffs for a decade until I just quit tobacco. My use dropped considerably while I stayed getting as high and I've been able to take or leave weed since while my health has improved.

From a personal, professional and sporting perspective I strongly recommend separating your tobacco and your weed. Combination is fucking terrible.

Get a bong pipe or vape and for 2 weeks everytime you want a hit, do that. Soon you get so toasted you forget the nicotine lack. After that 2 weeks you can reduce your use happily with no urge to blaze, just your natural preference.

Oh word. What portable vapes do you recommend?

Honestly dont get how people have this on/off switch at their disposal they can toggle to decide whether or not there going to "fight". Im always ready and willing to throw down. Believe you have to have this instinct running 24/7 if you consider yourself a warrior.

I only got a few things that change when entering a fight camp
1) Diet
2) Alc/Drug Consumption
3) Amount of Days/Hours Train

The only reason to cut back on my weed consumption is gain control over how much food is entering the body. Downright disgusting the amount of food I can put down after indulging in marijuana

Yeah, it is a weird concept.

For myself it's just that I allow the darker side to my nature, the part that enjoys inflicting pain on others, to run free a little. Normally it's best to restrain it because most people don't like to be hurt. It's part of being well adjusted.

When I've decided to fight someone however, it's useful to relax a little. Makes me more ok with ruining somebody's night. Normally though I'm quite compassionate.

Oh word. What portable vapes do you recommend?

I don't know the brand I got, it was a gift. For pipes though I heavily recommend budbomb. It's heavy as lead and fits snug in a closed fist supporting fingers and adding weight, stainless steel, smokes cool.

I don't know the brand I got, it was a gift. For pipes though I heavily recommend budbomb. It's heavy as lead and fits snug in a closed fist supporting fingers and adding weight, stainless steel, smokes cool.

Only a raw motherfucker would take into account how well his vaporizor reinforces his fist before buying.

Honestly dont get how people have this on/off switch at their disposal they can toggle to decide whether or not there going to "fight". Im always ready and willing to throw down. Believe you have to have this instinct running 24/7 if you consider yourself a warrior.

I only got a few things that change when entering a fight camp
1) Diet
2) Alc/Drug Consumption
3) Amount of Days/Hours Train

The only reason to cut back on my weed consumption is gain control over how much food is entering the body. Downright disgusting the amount of food I can put down after indulging in marijuana

Agreed. Training increases in volume, becomes more intense, and I cut off a lot of distractions, but that's more because I don't have the time for them with training and work, rather than deciding to ignore them.

As a person, I don't change. I just get busier.

Only a raw motherfucker would take into account how well his vaporizor reinforces his fist before buying.

Raw motherfuckers and boy scouts. Always be prepared man.

Native americans died of other diseases or incidents before they could get cancer.

Native americans died of other diseases or incidents before they could get cancer.

Greater detection of cancer does not mean an increase in cancer.

I get focused and business like but also tense and irritable. Don't like chit chat and I don't like silly talk or cliched empty words of encouragement from people who don't know anything about fighting.

Greater detection of cancer does not mean an increase in cancer.

Misleading statement. We KNOW cancer has increased and progressed. We KNOW indigenous tribes had low incidents of cancer because they still do. Increase in ability to diagnose also doesn't mean it was always as it is now.

talk about Six degrees of separation fellas,

who knew starting a fight camp leads to cancer. someone better go email webmd!

Misleading statement. We KNOW cancer has increased and progressed. We KNOW indigenous tribes had low incidents of cancer because they still do. Increase in ability to diagnose also doesn't mean it was always as it is now.

Heh, yeah. While I assumed an increase from more exposure to harmful elements, I was not aware there was good data on it. Cheers.

Hey

Simple answer, yes. As soon as I start to box it's like some demon posses me. Cheers!

Drinking and fighting go hand-in-hand, and I mean Professional fighting. Before the rules were changed fighters would sometimes have liqour in their corner between rounds. Rumors were also that Julio Cesar Chavez did this as well in the latter part of his career when he lost a good deal of his imperviousness to pain.

Back