does wonderbro need to get nasty with his trash talk?

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude doesn't cuss or anything. Just sits there and says stuff like "i have your number". He needs to say what he really feels and that's he can murk Tyron duckley. Bring that Nick Diaz level talk.

I hope he gets this fight because the more people that opt to fight the "money fight", the more were gonna see older/retired/non ranked fighters fogging champs. Leading to mostly shitty fights.

#givewonderbrotitleshot

#blackboiandimjackedmatters

Zuffa era UFC business practice was to pick 2 or 3 fighters, and exert 100% of their marketing budget and energy into those few.

So you get media sensations like Conor and Rousey, who could not possibly live up to the absurd hype that was built around them.

I've always been of the opinion that it would make more sense to focus on building up the sport by marketing more of the talent, and do it based on merit as a fighter, not because you tick a box on a audience vertical.

Wonderboy is truly spectacular to watch. He's world class striking with a respectable counter wrestling game and thrilling under the big lights. The dude is well spoken and easy on the eyes to boot - literally NOBODY knows who he is.

They haven't invested a dollar in getting the guy media.

The old rule, up to this point - be polarizing or we don't care about you. Hopefully under new ownership this changes.

Dude doesn't cuss or anything. Just sits there and says stuff like "i have your number". He needs to say what he really feels and that's he can murk Tyron duckley. Bring that Nick Diaz level talk.

Oh please fuck no. You can have only so many assholes shooting off their mouths before nobody can distinguish who's who in the din. Let him stay the Southern gentleman and distinctively himself.

It's just not him. It's ok to talk trash and it's ok to be quiet and humble, as long as it's genuine.

I hope he gets this fight because the more people that opt to fight the "money fight", the more were gonna see older/retired/non ranked fighters fogging champs. Leading to mostly shitty fights.

#givewonderbrotitleshot

#blackboiandimjackedmatters

Chael Sonnen is a good example of someone who was usually pretty clean with his trash talking language. I would think Wonderboy would do better with that sort of angle rather than try to just throw a few curse words in to make statements seem more aggressive than they really are.

Wonderboy just needs to be himself. The guy is not a foul-mouthed n'er-do-well.

If he tries to fake it, he will look like a fool.

Oh please fuck no. You can have only so many assholes shooting off their mouths before nobody can distinguish who's who in the din. Let him stay the Southern gentleman and distinctively himself.
He can stay the way he is and maybe get a shot in a year or two. Or talk that game and get a shot in a few months.

I like how he handles himself but this is the entertainment game like it or not.

He needs to get more verbal. and Start talking mad shit.

he needs to just keep callin him tyrone.

Nah, the ufc needs to give UFC title shots to those who have earned it by fighting and winning UFC fights.

Wunderbra is too nice to pull it off.

He's a good Christian boy, he's not going to change that and start cussing.

Back