Media Does Vettori beat everyone who isn't Whittaker and Adesanya??

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
Just looking at the guys ranked at 185. And I think he out strikes all the grapplers and out grapples all the strikers except for the the top 2 guys. Am I crazy??

EDIT: I fucked up. I meant to say Vettori not Costa. I think Vettori beats almost everybody.

Last edited:
What a fucking ridiculous question. The guy just lost to a name you didn’t include.

Wtf?

qJmO4VO.gif

DependentFakeGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Just looking at the guys ranked at 185. And I think he out strikes all the grapplers and out grapples all the strikers except for the the top 2 guys. Am I crazy??

Nah, he loses to Vittori as well.

Brunson would butt fuck him.

I honestly had Yoel beating him.

LHW will not be kind to his body type and style.

Good post TS really well thought out and good argument put forward............ONE small catch.......He fucking lost to Vettori literally yesterday you ass hat.

did you watch the fight yesterday?

Isn't he banned from 185 now though? Thought he was...

You’re crazy

What a fucking ridiculous question. The guy just lost to a name you didn’t include.

Wtf?

qJmO4VO.gif

DependentFakeGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Did you drink wine tonight, ts?

No, just stupid.

Nah, he loses to Vittori as well.

Brunson would butt fuck him.

I honestly had Yoel beating him.

LHW will not be kind to his body type and style.

Good post TS really well thought out and good argument put forward............ONE small catch.......He fucking lost to Vettori literally yesterday you ass hat.

I fucked up I meant to say Vettori not Costa. I wrote down the wrong name.

Just woke up. My bad y'all

I’d pick Cannonier to beat him. Strickland would be interesting too. I just don’t think that Strickland has been tested against a wrestler recent enough to pick him, but if he can stop Marvin’s takedowns, I see him really pouring it on Marvin on the feet.

Damn, TS got stomped

But to answer your question, I think Vettori has a hard time with Cannonier who is extremely hard to take down at MW and hits like a truck. He is a better striker than Vettori and just as durable. That said Jared is getting long in the tooth and is due to lose a step soon so who knows.

I fucked up I meant to say Vettori not Costa. I wrote down the wrong name.

Just woke up. My bad y'all

Ooof rough start to your day =) but as said above cannonier and Brunson would be interesting.

Also for some reason I still think Gastelum would create some problems for him.

Vettoris gonna be like a Bisping.

Solid European fighter but always fall short of title. Until theres a beatable champ around.

Basically he will be a gatekeeper

Contrary to the posts, I think Marvin would beat Cannonier.

I'd say he would probably be the favorite over most MW's. He's got an insane chin, great pace/cardio, good striking, good grappling, good size, good reach. What's crazy is that he is still so young.

Absolutely, though Canonnier can knock anyone out, and he looked more accurate against Gastelum than he did before his layoff.

Back