Does the UFC really think...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That anyone is falling for this Greg Hardy delay? Seems to me like they are not giving him a contract right away to make it seem, "He's made mistakes so he's earning his way to the UFC" kinda vibe. They will wait till he's like 5-0 till they sign him. He's in a development deal but KOing people in the same fashion every fight. Not sure what else they are doing.

Seems like they're keeping him in the developmental league to let him develop.

Also they may be waiting to see if he's going to bother getting back in shape. He looks like shit right now compared to his playing days.

Seems like they're keeping him in the developmental league to let him develop.

Also they may be waiting to see if he's going to bother getting back in shape. He looks like shit right now compared to his playing days.
Doubt that. Not many HWs they bring in are in shape at all. For some reason they've been bringing in the fat HW's

he's cracking bums. might not be ready for the big show yet. plus, he's probably helping the series pull big ratings?

That anyone is falling for this Greg Hardy delay? Seems to me like they are not giving him a contract right away to make it seem, "He's made mistakes so he's earning his way to the UFC" kinda vibe. They will wait till he's like 5-0 till they sign him. He's in a development deal but KOing people in the same fashion every fight. Not sure what else they are doing.

Greg Hardy vs. War Machine superfight make it happen

Yea how dare them use the minor league for what it was intended for

I think he would handle himself just fine against anyone outside of the top 10 at HW.

If his cardio is above average for HW I think he would do just fine.

Back