Does the UFC have any limitations on fighters nicknames.

Lol I use to do this skit with my buddies, it always killed. I would go into why not have a better nick name than these generic ones like "nightmare, or Bones" I would like to be called steel nuts or one friend called me " the pervert" lol...I am not I just like woman a lot.

I think Todd Duffee or could of been someone else's nickname was "The Irish Car Bomb" and Buffer never said that one

Marius "The Whitemare" Zaromskis

Wasn't that a reference to Zaromskis winning Dreams tournament - whom used a white ring?

EDIT: It was beacuse he did it in such a brutal fashion, he was like a nightmare - in a white ring, so they called him "whitemare".

Last edited:
But Irish hand grenade is ok?

They knew it wasn't, as they changed it when he actually fought in Norn Iron.

Wasn't that a reference to Zaromskis winning Dreams tournament - whom used a white ring?

EDIT: It was beacuse he did it in such a brutal fashion, he was like a nightmare - in a white ring, so they called him "whitemare".

Japan for you...

yeah probably but the majority of people won't know that.

The homossexual (Sherdog automaticaly edited the other word)

The rapist

The retard

What if... it was Joe "Therapist" Son? :icon_lol:

Hahahahahahahaha. I award you this:

Jo_Son_vs_Hackney.gif

Back