Does the lack of ufc content affects you

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We dont have an ufc event in 2 weeks and im feeling bored as hell, do you guys also get this felling of emptiness when there is no ufc

Just turn the lights off and sit in the dark until the next event like everyone else

Hell ya it does now i gotta talk to my wife an shit lol

Got other MMA organizations, Kickboxing, BJJ, and Muay Thai to hold me down mate..... UFC is nothing but a pinch in the sea of combat sports!

We dont have an ufc event in 2 weeks and im feeling bored as hell, do you guys also get this felling of emptiness when there is no ufc

There's an event this Saturday...

I have enjoyed the break however.

nice-ass-gifs-242.gif Here you go. Hope this helps with the emptiness.

Nah, most of the time it's a chore these days. There's not many events I watch where I'm not wrestling with the temptation to skip through large parts of the card.

Who cares. Most PPVs aren’t even worth buying. Steaming for free maybe but I wouldn’t spend a dollar on one of these events.

Who cares. Most PPVs aren’t even worth buying. Steaming for free maybe but I wouldn’t spend a dollar on one of these events.
Where im from you just need to pay a tv chanel and then hou have basically every combat sport there is for free

When I first started watching UFC, we had to wait SIX MONTHS until the next event.

Suck it up, only 4 days to go.

Joshua-Ruiz 2 is this weekend bro....

And Wilder just killed King Kong. But I'm sure we'll all get our itch for violence scratched soon enough, when Usman and Colby finally get their hands on each other.

<DirkMavs>

Yeah won’t lie even if it’s a shitty card
I feel lost without a little violence on a Sunday morning

And Im a scouser!

typically, yes. but after this...16x9-400x300.png

<{hughesimpress}> NOPE<{hfved}>

Joshua-Ruiz 2 is this weekend bro....
<JagsKiddingMe>

What are you guys talking about?

There is an UFC event this weekend my man....

Seems like everybody in this thread is completely brushing over this fact lol

In the 90's I had to wait months at a time to get tapes from Mexico of Pancrase. Early 00's in the UFC had less than 12 events per year, total, not just PPV.

I'll live, and so will the rest of Sherdog.

Back