Does the Jones vs Sonnen fight happen?

wellsdj1

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As the title says does the fight happen? With the curse of the TUF coaches there's at least a 50% chance this fight doesn't happen. If the fight doesn't happen who pulls out with an injury and who replaces him?

If Hendo trashes machida early he will replace chael because there is no way this fight is happening. If hendo loses or gets injuured or whatever, gus will step in.

i would like to see it, but to be honest i think Hendo can beat Jones, but if Chael can take the fight to Anderson and having great wrestling, he has a decent chance... but less of a chance that Hendo would have.

i'd still like to see hendo/jones

No way this fight doesn't happen.

So much money to be made, especially with the TUF 17 build up.

No way this fight doesn't happen.

So much money to be made, especially with the TUF 17 build up.

Well with the TUF coaches history, you can't say there's no way the fight doesn't happen. We've seen Jones stand up to Dana before with UFC 151 so I don't see him fighting if he has a serious injury.

Chael will never back down , if it's not happening it's because Jones not fighting .

Chael will drag his broken legs into the cage if need be. He doesn't pull out of fights.

Chael will never back down , if it's not happening it's because Jones not fighting .

I agree! Sonnen only has so many big pay days left in his career he'll fight unless he can't walk. Jones has a lot of big pay days left he won't risk a long time injury.

maybe yes maybe no I think machida can beat jones so thats what im hoping for

Hoping Hendo replaces chael if chael gets hurt.

such a dumb matchup anyways. dana white is an idiot for making this a title fight.

of course it happens. silly question.

Sonnen has never pulled out of a fight in his career. the only chance it wouldn't happen would be on Jones

Back