• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Steph surpass Magic as the best PG ever after a ring this year?

Glad we agree that you were making stuff up.
What am I making up exactly? I offered you a bet on your bullshit and you tucked dick to avoid it lol.

What am I making up exactly? I offered you a bet on your bullshit and you tucked dick to avoid it lol.
You claimed I was viewing the thread for like an hour without posting. I asked for proof and you tucked dick to avoid it lol.

You claimed I was viewing the thread for like an hour without posting. I asked for proof and you tucked dick to avoid it lol.
You can see who is viewing the thread at the bottom of the page and also on user profiles. But sure man.

So you want to bet on MVP or nah?

You can see who is viewing the thread at the bottom of the page and also on user profiles. But sure man.

So you want to bet on MVP or nah?
So no proof of your claim or nah?

You scared yet buddy? Tatum and Grant played like utter shit. Curry, Porter and Looney were as good as they could be. Not looking good for you

Ready for that 1 month avy babyboi?

<{yearp}>

Defense and Tatum choking. Give it up<2>

GBJGU0G.png

This will be your 1 month avy

<{yearp}>

I didn't see Magic play; from my casual perspective I'll take Curry over Magic.

GBJGU0G.png

This will be your 1 month avy

<{yearp}>

Holy shit that’s aggressive.

Wonder if he hits it right after the homies get done or if he lets it cool off for a day or 2..?

Back