Does Rhonda have some of the worst striking defense of all-time?

I wonder if they ever let anyone hit her in training, coz the way she reacts it looks like she's never been hit before.
She should train at Blackzillains where there's video of the one girl there getting hit pretty hard by Mitrione and Rumble.

lol

Last night she had NO striking defense. You'd have to actively headbutt your opponent's hands to be worse.

it's pretty bad, she just plods forward with zero head movement.

there was a japanese dude who fought somewhere around ufc 50 or 55, I forget his name, but he had to be the worst I've ever seen. it was like he was leading and blocking punches with his face, like he was purposely holding his head as still as possible. rogan was questioning it the whole time and then he finally got knocked out.

I haven't seen someone just openly accept taking bombs in the face like that since Goodridge/Yatsu 1. You'd think Edmund would have told her at some point that she's allowed to block or slip a punch in MMA

cmc1g.jpg

She doesn't have striking defense. Literally, she defends punches with her face.

it's pretty bad, she just plods forward with zero head movement.

there was a japanese dude who fought somewhere around ufc 50 or 55, I forget his name, but he had to be the worst I've ever seen. it was like he was leading and blocking punches with his face, like he was purposely holding his head as still as possible. rogan was questioning it the whole time and then he finally got knocked out.

sounds like kikuno?

I wonder if they ever let anyone hit her in training, coz the way she reacts it looks like she's never been hit before.
Pretty much this. If anyone has ever seen a schoolyard fight the kid that loses looks and acts the exact same way ronda did in her past 2 fights. Down to the empty confused stare when it's over

Yeah it's real bad. I'm sure there is worse out there relative to gender/weighclass, but Ronda's real bad.

Title says everything. I give her credit for standing in there and not quitting and I know Nunes is a beast, but wow. She literally looked like she had not trained a day in her life in those 48 seconds.

Who's put on a worse display of striking defense?
No she has some awful survival instincts and fight IQ and reacts terribly to getting hit or having to face any adversity in fight

Seems like any striker that can hit hard enough to daze her would be death to her. Cupcake can't hit hard enough to hurt her so she wasn't a threat. WTF were her and Edmund thinking? Did they really believe she could out-box Mayweather? Ronda better look for some grappling tourneys like Abu Dhabi to get a victory.

This^^^^i mentioned this in another thread. Seems like her coach has never put her with a sparring partner that challenges her and puts her in bad situations

She could be trained well. She has it in her....problem is that her camp isn't training her...she's training her camp.

She has become too big for her britches...ego-narcissism issue.

She doesn't even possess any, let alone the worst. She's not even in the discussion of who has the worst

Head movement! Head movement, head movement! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Title says everything. I give her credit for standing in there and not quitting and I know Nunes is a beast, but wow. She literally looked like she had not trained a day in her life in those 48 seconds.

Who's put on a worse display of striking defense?
She has learned striking defense like everyone else, problem is it looks like she hasn't learned to apply it in any realtime fight situations. Almost like she spends her time hitting bag and doing mitts but no real sparring

Back