Does Ngannou have heart?

DamasR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very talented super strong wins fights easily but his heart has not been tested. I feel like if a fighter brings the fight to him and puts high pressure on him with a relentless pace he might buckle.

Yep, and it's painted too!

heart-paint-1.png

Last edited:
He has a bully style so i dont think so.

I'm guessing yes. Dude is determined.

how else does he transfer oxygen around his body

<{ByeHomer}>

Dude grew up carrying 200 lb bails of sand up mountains since 12 yrs old in absolute poverty. He escaped african village to France with nothing and became #1 ranked contender in premier MMA org. I wouldnt bet against him.

I suspect all that pressure and pace shite is a bit easier said than done mate :)

he doesn't need heart. he has dim mak.

I really hate the word "heart" and how its used in the context of mma. Just say do you "think ngannou has good conditioning?"

<DisgustingHHH>
This is a MMA forum not some nerdy medical forum. Take your anatomical question elsewhere.

That's the question which is why I feel like he should fight werdum, with Cain out, werdum ma got the best cardio n the division. He's also got very diversified striking and obviously has the advantage on the ground. It would be interesting to see what ngannou does if werdum takes him down and brings him into the later rounds while setting a good pace.

I really hate the word "heart" and how its used in the context of mma. Just say do you "think ngannou has good conditioning?"
It's not used in this context.

It's more like willpower or overcome adversity despite taking a beatdown or being pressured.

And TS doesn't know what "heart" means in MMA as well.

Heart
Chin
Gas tank

Many question marks are still up there but he didn't them until now so...

It's not used in this context.

It's more like willpower or overcome adversity despite taking a beatdown or being pressured.
yeah but i think the definition of willpower to overcome adversity is literally correlated with high cardio-vascular conditioning, this idea that two people with the same cardio-vascular conditioning can have different performances based on "heart" has literally never been proven and if anything has been disproven.

All I know is I get a heart on whenever he fights

yeah but i think the definition of willpower to overcome adversity is literally correlated with high cardio-vascular conditioning, this idea that two people with the same cardio-vascular conditioning can have different performances based on "heart" has literally never been proven and if anything has been disproven.
Yes, it's all subjective. Hence, useless.

Back