Does Nate have the GOAT poker face?

The Hound

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its like he couldn't even hear Conor.

That is how you deal with Conor, take notes everybody lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes. Conor hit some funny ass lines and Nate didn't blink. GOAT game face. GOAT poker face.

No. He just has trouble comprehending complete sentences, and has no idea what people are saying to him.

Last edited:
Completely unfazed by the whole presser.
Hell, there were more cheers for Diaz by the end of it all.

Yes. Conor hit some funny ass lines and Nate didn't blink. GOAT game face. GOAT poker face.
Nate could never play poker let alone have a poker face...

I doubt his face will be recognizable by third round...

That's what's up.

Conor looked way more gotten to than Nate ever did tonight. The steroid thing and the midget comment stung him and Nate just didn't give a fuck.

I am beyond hyped for this fight. I love both guys, and while I was doubtful before, I now think this could turn out to be a scrap for the ages. The fight being at 170 is big, as Nate won't have to spend the coming days worrying about the cut so he can focus on the fight and he has a slight weight advantage (although judging from the face off, not as much as I initially thought). More importantly, this might be the first opponent since Brimage Conor hasn't beaten before they even step in the cage.

I think he was just over it, those questions were pretty ridiculous and Conor giving 5 minute answers about how great he is got old fast.

srsly i used to hespect ppl who post.
sherdoggers so fuckin stupid these days. get this dumbass thread outta here

I thought he was pretty cringeworthy at times and at the end of the presser he was just answering with 3 words

I'm as hyped for this fight as Nate is in fight shape.

Not at all.

That's what's up.

Conor looked way more gotten to than Nate ever did tonight. The steroid thing and the midget comment stung him and Nate just didn't give a fuck.

I am beyond hyped for this fight. I love both guys, and while I was doubtful before, I now think this could turn out to be a scrap for the ages. The fight being at 170 is big, as Nate won't have to spend the coming days worrying about the cut so he can focus on the fight and he has a slight weight advantage (although judging from the face off, not as much as I initially thought). More importantly, this might be the first opponent since Brimage Conor hasn't beaten before they even step in the cage.

Steroids is a sensitive issue for Conor...

... and his gigantic Barry Bonds horse head.

(hee hee)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back