Does Jon Jones look like a MUTO? (Godzilla)

Jones = The most obsessed over fighter ever on Sherdog.

Indeed the truth

But it is also a white belt thread so what do you expect about the stupidity. I think the adults on sherdog left a long time ago and now you are stuck with the kids/children that you see in the thread.

They probably live vicariously through this shit.

I have always said that sherdog should have a Jones category.

Last edited:
There was a girl in my high school that was super hot. All of us wanted to date her but we found out she was dating some wrestler from another school two towns over. After a bunch of guys took shots at getting with her it was clear she was faithful. So what happened? Rumors started about her having sanitary issues with her genital region to put it lightly. Why? Because they were upset she didn't do what they wanted. I think that's what happens with these stupid threads you see here. This white belt is secretly in love with Jon Jones. However, he knows it'll never happen so he starts this thread.

Now this board is supposed to be about fighters and fighter issues. I don't give a shit what Jon Jones looks like. However, he looks nothing like that creature. You know why? That thing gets handled by Godzilla in the end. Jon Jones has never been beaten. Sorry about the Spoilers. This thread is ridiculous. This isn't teen magazine. Wanderlei Silva looks like an ape, but he's one of my favorite fighters since his days in pride. I'm a man, I don't give a crap what other guys look like. Obviously in some cases, like the white belt who started this thread, that's not the case. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm as accepting and open-minded as the next straight-man. However, we came here to talk about fighters and their fights, not their looks. Maybe you can start another board or website that talks about ugly and attractive male fighters and what they wear. Anything to grow the sport right?

Isn't pokemon that little kids show.

Its a show for little children.
This thread is the product of a child or mentally challenged adult, or child.

MODS wateland this foolishness

Last edited:
I've seen so many Mutos and this doesn't look like any one of them.
20090205_17270a1e7527a7501940l9okFRVier2G+copy.jpg

Now THOSE ^ are Mutos.

I have to say that after Gus Jon is my favorite fighter. Im from Sweden so of course I like Guys the most but I really like Jon as well.
I actually like his attitude and find him funny

This MUTA thing is just a joke. I really like Jon. I think you should to be allowed to joke, just the way Jon jokes a lot and gets misunderstood all the time.

Back