Does Israel Adesanya rub anyone else the wrong way?

ROFL @ Dude who said it was because he is Black. Dog I'm a BLACK MAN who grew up in Park Heights in West Baltimore City 5 mins from Pimlico Race track. The REAL hood. Look it up. I am currently running a boxing gym in Cherry Hill (look the neighborhood up!lmao. 1 of the most DANGEROUS spots in the city.) Wait for it....Coaching AT RISK INNER CITY YOUTH for FREE and turning many into champs. It would be IMPOSSIBLE for your ASSUMPTIONS to be anymore wrong.

Damn, in 38 yrs I have never had another Brother pull the race card on me. Congrats, you said the DUMBEST thing have EVER HEARD on SD. Check my join date you fake militant. What are YOU doing for the Black Community, because I got my stripes LONG AGO. PBS even dis a special on me. Goto their site, search for "The Boxer", then come back and apologize to a REAL BROTHER AunshiwhatevertheFuckyanameis.

ROFL @ Dude who said it was because he is Black. Dog I'm a BLACK MAN who grew up in Park Heights in West Baltimore City 5 mins from Pimlico Race track. The REAL hood. Look it up. I am currently running a boxing gym in Cherry Hill (look the neighborhood up!lmao. 1 of the most DANGEROUS spots in the city.) Wait for it....Coaching AT RISK INNER CITY YOUTH for FREE and turning many into champs. It would be IMPOSSIBLE for your ASSUMPTIONS to be anymore wrong.

Damn, in 38 yrs I have never had another Brother pull the race card on me. Congrats, you said the DUMBEST thing have EVER HEARD on SD. Check my join date you fake militant. What are YOU doing for the Black Community, because I got my stripes LONG AGO. PBS even dis a special on me. Goto their site, search for "The Boxer", then come back and apologize to a REAL BROTHER AunshiwhatevertheFuckyanameis.
"Brother" You're just preying to god Im a man aren't you? I'm white and so are u. lol Watching you try and type in Ebonics is so pathetic it's funny. "DAWG" I do believe you're 38 or older though lol your mom really raised a loser.

What does that have to do with anything? You know, its pretty obvious and thoughtless to pull the race card at every turn.
Its getting old. I dont mean you in particular. I mean, worldwide, its a half assed attempt to position yourself as a victim, and others as racists/prejudiced
Someone calls me out for racial bias: "OH SHT RACE CARD LOOK THAT PERSONS PULLING A RACE CARD!"

I don't have to be black to see a reoccurring pattern where unjustly perceived "arrogance and cockiness" is precieved to be a problem. So don't go assuming I am because it makes you feel bad I don't agree with you or play your hurt little boy games.

Whats wrong with being cocky? Every fighter is cocky its just some hide it

Dude, the point is they fought about 7 yrs OUT of Melvin's prime, so we can ascertain FUCK ALL from that fight.

1 question, who has the better resume of wins right now????

Do you realize this BUM had almost a 50% LOSS RATE (5 and 4) in Glory of ALL PLACES??? Home of the BUMS.

How can that impress you?rofl. I boxed competitively for 9yrs and I KNOW how to size another fighter up. This man is a BUM!!!!!

NO QUESTION Fam. I have been watching MMA (UFC when Dana had hair.lmao) since video tape Bruh. Im 38, still spar REGULARLY. Trust I know a damn bum when I see one. Prepare to be disapoint.lol

Easy there grandpa i aint say shit about him other than the fact he already WASHED the lightweight guillard with ease and would do the same at any point in his career. Mel way too small adesanya way too good on the outside and way too slick of a counter striker he's just gon tee off on Guillard all night, and like I said Melvin was my guy. Anyone with any decent boxing experience should notice the vast disadvantages mel would have in that fight. It aint boxing fam aint bobbing n weaving and cuttin angles to close distance he's gonna be eating kicks and counters from the outside all damn day.

For the record i won my golden gloves when I was a youngin too and spent more than a decade in boxing before moving to kickboxin and later MMA. Its a dope accomplishment no doubt but it means fuck all when it comes to your opinion. Dont overrate yourself experience either bruh im p sure israel still fights cans in boxing im sure you can get the hands if you really wanted to prove to us he a bum with anything more than your opinion.

Unrelated - thats dope you're still trainin ammys tho. Where you based outta?

"Brother" You're just preying to god Im a man aren't you? I'm white and so are u. lol Watching you try and type in Ebonics is so pathetic it's funny. "DAWG" I do believe you're 38 or older though lol your mom really raised a loser.
1. Go to PBS website.
2. Type in The Boxer.
3. Feel a fraction of as stupid as you ARE.

Don't talk shit if we can EASILY settle this. I have a web presence and if I'm a loser, then I wanna know YOUR JOB LAME???? I have been working at a top 3 Defense Contractor since 2000 and if your REALLY BRAVE I am at Fist of God Boxing gym 4 says a week in Cherry Hill.

Your intuition SUCKS.ROFL

Just because YOU are a white lame doesn't mean I am. I DARE you to look me up on the PBS website, because you will HAVE to concede defeat.lmao

Now address what I said if your a MAN or run back to your hole. I am not the Is type. Come to my gym SPORT. My name is on the white and black banner outside.

If your a woman don't talk to me. The only woman's opinion I respect in this sport are the girls that I coach. You WISH I was lying. Or send your man to my gym for a "Free Lesson." He will go home with his feelings HURT BRO-SIS.

This Dude is always talking about he has seen all of this in his head before. What an ass. I have NO ISSUE with a cocky Dude who can really fight, but this cat is FAAARRRRR from a future champ.

WME is DESPERATE for personalities. Yawns, drops deuce on his whole career.

Dude, you are like a fake MMA fighter and I been watching this shit since before some of you kids been born. Damn, Sherdog got me grumpy this morning.smh.

Crazy how someone whos watched this since we where born still dont know what they are watching. Adesenaya is the best striker in the UFC atm, and it's not close.

Crazy how someone whos watched this since we where born still dont know what they are watching. Adesenaya is the best striker in the UFC atm, and it's not close.
Yes and his 5 and 4 Glory record displays this how Bro??? At least you weren't a dick, but as a trainer and former competitor I STRONGLY disagree. If he is the BEST UFC striker where are his KOS????ROFLMAO. What are you guys looking at?

Easy there grandpa i aint say shit about him other than the fact he already WASHED the lightweight guillard with ease and would do the same at any point in his career. Mel way too small adesanya way too good on the outside and way too slick of a counter striker he's just gon tee off on Guillard all night, and like I said Melvin was my guy. Anyone with any decent boxing experience should notice the vast disadvantages mel would have in that fight. It aint boxing fam aint bobbing n weaving and cuttin angles to close distance he's gonna be eating kicks and counters from the outside all damn day.

For the record i won my golden gloves when I was a youngin too and spent more than a decade in boxing before moving to kickboxin and later MMA. Its a dope accomplishment no doubt but it means fuck all when it comes to your opinion. Dont overrate yourself experience either bruh im p sure israel still fights cans in boxing im sure you can get the hands if you really wanted to prove to us he a bum with anything more than your opinion.

RESPECT, I have to respect someone who's been inside the ring but I'e trained 7 champs so the proof is in the pudding.

I'm based in Cherry Hill Maryland. Fist of God Boxing gym working with disadvantaged kids from the neighborhood.

Oh and "Grampa" would DEF spar you 3-5 rounds if you come to town and I bet you wouldn't call me that. Ppl think I am in my late 20s and thats my word, but we can definitely mix it up on some respectful shit if your ever in the DMV. I come from the put up or shut up era and I usually tear my 20-25 y/os up bcuz I fight MUCH SMARTER than I used to. Seriously though, I respect any GG Champ because that is my History. Free workout if you slide by Fam.

Yes and his 5 and 4 Glory record displays this how Bro??? At least you weren't a dick, but as a trainer and former competitor I STRONGLY disagree. If he is the BEST UFC striker where are his KOS????ROFLMAO. What are you guys looking at?

He's good with the distance managing and timing bruh. You gotta respect that, like the man or not. He's just not one of the greatest one shot KO artists, though he had some good ones glory

He's good with the distance managing and timing bruh. You gotta respect that, like the man or not. He's just not one of the greatest one shot KO artists, though he had some good ones glory
Are you OBLIVIOUS to the losses??? What future World Beater lost 4 out of 5 in a piss poor Org? I'm sorry, I know boxing like the back of my hand and I'm FARRRRR from impressed.

Sorry Bruh, umm "ballsack."

I was hyped about this guy at first and dont get me wrong I still enjoy watching his fights but his persona out of the cage just rubs me the wrong way, there's confidence and being cocky n then there's just bein a straight up douche.
He didn't have jack shit to respond to Brunsons burns other than 'have you seen my memes' fucking pathetic.. look forward to seeing him humbled.
He is actually one of the few with that attitude I like. I like when he calls him Derek Bumson.

I like his style for the most part. I don't particularly like Abu Schaubi, but his little exchange with him came off like pandering to Dana White, and made him, to me come off kind off lame, and reinforced the "company fighter" vibe the dude gives off.

RESPECT, I have to respect someone who's been inside the ring but I'e trained 7 champs so the proof is in the pudding.

I'm based in Cherry Hill Maryland. Fist of God Boxing gym working with disadvantaged kids from the neighborhood.

Oh and "Grampa" would DEF spar you 3-5 rounds if you come to town and I bet you wouldn't call me that. Ppl think I am in my late 20s and thats my word, but we can definitely mix it up on some respectful shit if your ever in the DMV. I come from the put up or shut up era and I usually tear my 20-25 y/os up bcuz I fight MUCH SMARTER than I used to. Seriously though, I respect any GG Champ because that is my History. Free workout if you slide by Fam.

Thats whats good bro lmao i dont doubt you at all my guy. I was pretty slick in my day too but i got nothin but respect for the veterans and students of the game. Thats dope as fuck that you're giving back to the hood too. I don't have the coaching pedigree that you do by any means but i took some young bloods under my wing and taught em the same discipline i was taught, you can see how that changes a lil rowdy mfers life for the better, changed mine thats for sure.I

I'm out in Baltimore every now and then i might have to take you up on that famo, if not just for the good work but the knowledge too. Keep doin what you doin tho them kids need that shit. Boxing saved my life, by the sounds of it saved yours too. God Bless n much love from The Chi

Black...check
Confident...check
Doesn't take shit...check
Talks shit...check
Skilled fighter...check

Yeah bruh we can stop right there, he will definitely rub a lot of snowflakes the wrong way.
<GinJuice>

<{anton}>

I'D MOST DEF mix it up with him under boxing rules. I have been in the ring with better pro boxers than him.

FACT. I missed that part of your post cuz I was answering like 6 ppl fam. Now trying to chase him around the country to prove smth to the dog would be both idiotic and a waste of time, but if he showed up in my city asking where I was I got no back down in me. He is NOT a great boxer. We just have to agree to disagree there. Again, what future World Beater went 5 and 4 in Glory??? I will say smth similar to you, just because your impressed with his skillet doesn't mean I am.

He also has NO RESUME to speak of.

I respect your background but I'd spar him as fast as I'd spar you. We don't back down where I come from. You got a genuine invite whenever you want to prove me wrong and we can record the session for the Dog.

*Drops nuts on table. Sorry, just because other ppl fear a MAN doesn't mean I do.

Favorite Biblical character has always been DAVID because much like myself he gave NO FUCKS that every other man in his tribe was shook.

Take it for truth or not, but my gym ain't going anywhere so just like u said I could get his hands, you can come PROVE your skillset.

Real talk GG Champ.

My name is MIKE.

Thats whats good bro lmao i dont doubt you at all my guy. I was pretty slick in my day too but i got nothin but respect for the veterans and students of the game. Thats dope as fuck that you're giving back to the hood too. I don't have the coaching pedigree that you do by any means but i took some young bloods under my wing and taught em the same discipline i was taught, you can see how that changes a lil rowdy mfers life for the better, changed mine thats for sure.I

I'm out in Baltimore every now and then i might have to take you up on that famo, if not just for the good work but the knowledge too. Keep doin what you doin tho them kids need that shit. Boxing saved my life, by the sounds of it saved yours too. God Bless n much love from The Chi
RESPECT. Sry, but I didn't notice you say I could get his hands because that just isn't spooky or scary to me. Getting in the ring with WHOMEVER is across from me is just what I've done for so long that a pro on TV isn't worrisome to me. Rememer Mike Easton former UFC title Prospect under Lloyd from DC??? I'e sparred that kid more times than I can count and twice was AFTER he was actively fighting in UFC. If you know the business you know we run into pros, that would be considered public personalities a few times a year. They need work too and boxing gyms ARE NOT everywhere. We also had that old UFC fighter that got in trouble for roids and then screwing an underage girl stop by (he is Latino, but can't rememer his name for nothing) stop by and I went 3 boxing rounds with him.

NO one is off limits in boxing. Either your a fighter or a faker.

You are more than welcome to stop by and we can teach each other some tricks.

Im still learning, but NO ONE cam make me fear the StylePretender. Sorry Fam. I have the right to be me though and I'm always available for someone to PHYSICALLY prove me wrong.

That' how I roll.

Respect to the Chi, but we don' do very many gangs here. People stand on their own two.

Different cultures Bro.

I looked him up his name is Hermes Franca and he was a TOP prospect before he F'D up his career. Dude was jacked!!! He came to the gym I was crosstraining at 2 mos before his 1st UFC fight just outside VA.

FYI Franca is in jail now for Statutory Rape I believe, but he is 1 of 2 UFC fighters that I got that work with.

Didn't beat him, but I was still there when that 3rd bell rung. That's what it' about to me.

Last edited:
Back